SUPERCHARGE YOUR CHESS
Give me 21 Days and I Will Show You How to
Become a Dramatically Better Chess Player
- 7 Reasons Why Magnus Carlsen i...
Hello WGM Raruca and IM Renier. Thanks for sharing...
- 3 Most Tricky Mate-in-1 Positi...
for #2, how are we meant to know it's a reversed c...
- 7 Best Games Played with Evans...
But how can you omit "The Evergreen Game",Adolf An...
- 10 Best Games on Dutch Defense...
But how can u omit "The Polish Immortal", Glucksbe...
- Typical Endgame Structures: KI...
Pieces will not move after a few moves on all thre...
Chess Players Online:We have 343 guests online
|10 Most Deadly Chess Opening Traps You Must Know|
|Written by Yury Markushin|
|Friday, 18 April 2014 00:00|
I have discussed few famous chess traps previously (Legal Trap, Elephant Trap, Lasker Trap, Mortimer Trap). Today we will continue this topic with less known, but not-less-powerful traps that you can learn from and even use in your own games.
Here is the list of all 10 of them!
1. Josef Emil Krejcik - Baumgartner, King Pawn Game: Busch-Gass Gambit (C40)
2. Gioachino GrecoItalian - Unknown Player, Italian Game Classical Variation, Center Attack (C53)
3. Amedee Gibaud - Frederic Lazard, Indian Game: Lazard Gambit (A45)
4. M. Warren - J. Selman, Budapest Defense: Fajarowicz Variation (A51)
5. Robert F. Combe - Wolfgang R. Hasenfuss, Benoni Defense: General (A43)
6. Zaitsik - Zichulidze, Reti Opening (A09)
7. Mairelys D. Crespo - Lincoln Lucena, Philidor Defense (C41)
8. Kutjanin - Jakobjuk, Vienna Game (C27)
9. Valt Borsony - Albert Laustsen, Sicilian Defense: Dragon Variation (B70)
10. Balode - Sondore, Scandinavian Defense: Ilundain Variation (B01)
Read more chess stuff:
"There Are 3 Main Problems That 95% of All Chess Players Are Facing... "
You will instantly discover how you can significantly improve your game, adding hundreds of elo points without hiring an expensive chess coach or spending 5 hours a day on chess !
|Last Updated on Saturday, 14 January 2017 19:53|