SUPERCHARGE YOUR CHESS
Give me 21 Days and I Will Show You How to
Become a Dramatically Better Chess Player
- 7 Reasons Why Magnus Carlsen i...
Hello WGM Raruca and IM Renier. Thanks for sharing...
- 3 Most Tricky Mate-in-1 Positi...
for #2, how are we meant to know it's a reversed c...
- 7 Best Games Played with Evans...
But how can you omit "The Evergreen Game",Adolf An...
- 10 Best Games on Dutch Defense...
But how can u omit "The Polish Immortal", Glucksbe...
- Typical Endgame Structures: KI...
Pieces will not move after a few moves on all thre...
Chess Players Online:We have 300 guests online
|Don't Be That Guy at Chess|
|Written by Yury|
|Saturday, 29 December 2012 21:02|
This is a purely comedic and not serious post that is a spinoff of "don't be that guy at the gym" theme.
Are you committing any "chess crimes?" Let's find out :)
1. Don't be that guy who stands too close to the board when observing. It's hard to concentrate when you can feel someone breathing on you!
2. Don't be that guy who forgot to shower... self explanatory.
3. Don't be that guy who goes outside and talks about their game to others. I'm sure you could find something else to talk about ;)
4. Don't be that guy who coughs or makes loud noises - chess players like silence!
5. Don't be that guy who hits the clock so hard that everybody in the room hears it.
6. Don't be that guy who mumbles the chess moves he is thinking about under his breath.
7. Don't be that guy who knocks the pieces over during the final seconds of play.
Do you have any others? Please post them!
Posted by others:
8. Don't be the guy who gets up and leaves the playing area on his turn.
9. Don't be that guy who falls asleep at the board.
10. Don't be that guy who loses the game but always wins the post mortem.
Do you feel you have become a better chess player? Let's test you.
White to move and win!
"There Are 3 Main Problems That 95% of All Chess Players Are Facing... "
You will instantly discover how you can significantly improve your game, adding hundreds of elo points without hiring an expensive chess coach or spending 5 hours a day on chess !
|Last Updated on Saturday, 29 December 2012 21:16|