SUPERCHARGE YOUR CHESS
Give me 21 Days and I Will Show You How to
Become a Dramatically Better Chess Player
- 7 Reasons Why Magnus Carlsen i...
Hello WGM Raruca and IM Renier. Thanks for sharing...
- 3 Most Tricky Mate-in-1 Positi...
for #2, how are we meant to know it's a reversed c...
- 7 Best Games Played with Evans...
But how can you omit "The Evergreen Game",Adolf An...
- 10 Best Games on Dutch Defense...
But how can u omit "The Polish Immortal", Glucksbe...
- Typical Endgame Structures: KI...
Pieces will not move after a few moves on all thre...
Chess Players Online:We have 317 guests online
|10 Best Chess Games by Bobby Fischer|
|Written by Yury Markushin|
|Wednesday, 22 October 2014 00:00|
Bobby Fischer was one of the most mysterious chess players ever played this game. His sudden appearance in chess world, tremendous tournament domination and the refusal to defend the title makes him, to say the least, a very atypical player.13 year old Fischer won a brilliancy award which later became known as game of the century.
Fischer was a fighter over the board with an uncompromising “I take no prisoners” attitude. He played pure classical chess and there is a lot you can learn from his games.
10. Tigran Vartanovich Petrosian - Robert James Fischer, Herceg Novi Blitz
9. Donald Byrne - Robert James Fischer, Third Rosenwald Trophy
8. Robert James Fischer - Julio Bolbochan, Stockholm Interzonal
7. Wolfgang Unzicker - Robert James Fischer, Varna Olympiad Final
6. Robert Eugene Byrne - Robert James Fischer, US Championship
5. Anthony Saidy - Robert James Fischer, New York
4. Viktor Korchnoi - Robert James Fischer, Herceg Novi Blitz
3. Robert James Fischer - Milan Matulovic
2. Robert James Fischer - Tigran Vartanovich Petrosian
1. Robert James Fischer - Mikhail Tal
Analyzing well annotated chess games should be one of the priorities if your goal is to improve your positional understanding, or simply to become a stronger chess player.
That's why in our training program we have a carefully selected and fully annotated GM games that will demonstrate the positional ideas that are absolutely essential and can be applied in your own games.
"There Are 3 Main Problems That 95% of All Chess Players Are Facing... "
You will instantly discover how you can significantly improve your game, adding hundreds of elo points without hiring an expensive chess coach or spending 5 hours a day on chess !
|Last Updated on Wednesday, 25 January 2017 18:32|