Written by Yury Markushin
Monday, 03 November 2014 00:00
Fabiano Caruana is an American-born Italian chess grandmaster, number two rated chess player in the world. In October 2014 he became the third highest rated player ever, with a peak elo of 2844, right after winning the Sinquefield Cup with impressive 3080 performance. Caruana considered by many the main contender for the world championship title in the next championship cycle.
10. Magnus Carlsen - Fabiano Caruana, Sinquefield Cup 2014
9. Fabiano Caruana - Levon Aronian, Sinquefield Cup 2014
8. Fabiano Caruana - Veselin Topalov, Sinquefield Cup 2014
7. Magnus Carlsen - Fabiano Caruana, Tal Memorial 2013
6. Fabiano Caruana - Magnus Carlsen, 5th Final Masters 2012
5. Leinier Dominguez Perez - Fabiano Caruana, FIDE Grand Prix Baku 2014
4. Fabiano Caruana - Ni Hua, Dagomys 2009
3. Fabiano Caruana - Emil Sutovsky, London Chess Classic
2. Fabiano Caruana - Anish Giri, Tata Steel 2012
1. Dmitry Andreikin - Fabiano Caruana, Dortmund
"There Are 3 Main Problems That 95% of All Chess Players Are Facing... "
You will instantly discover how you can significantly improve your game, adding hundreds of elo points without hiring an expensive chess coach or spending 5 hours a day on chess !
Click Here to Start Your Training
Last Updated on Wednesday, 25 January 2017 19:09