We are expanding our team and looking for a content writer to create high-quality chess content for our readers.
This is a remote position that can be either full-time or part-time.
It can start as part-time and transition into full-time.
Interested? Please apply below!
[Content Writer – TheChessWorld.com]
- Must be a native/near-native English speaker and an excellent writer with a passion to explain chess concepts in simple language with short sentences and bullet points
- Must be very familiar with common chess software such as ChessBase, and fluent in PGN notation
- Must have Elo rating of >1500+ [uscf/fide/online chess sites]
- Ability to work under strict deadlines and deliver excellent content before the due date
- Ability to think outside the box, be creative, ask questions, and closely work as a member of a small team
- Must be super passionate about chess, and closely follow recent events including major tournaments like Tata Steel and World Chess Championships
- Must have a good knowledge of what creating content for a blog is all about [WordPress, uploading/compressing images, optimization, etc.]
Think that’s you? Apply below!
If you think that’s you, please click here to apply.
[Grandmasters/IMs/FMs – TheChessWorld.com]
If you are a titled player [GM, IM or FM] and would like to film videos for TheChessWorld’s audience, please contact us using the form below.
We are interested in a wide range of topics from openings to middlegames and endgames. Our audience is of many different skill levels and we are most interested in filming chess lessons for 1200-2000 Elo players.
If you have an interesting idea for a video course or have deep knowledge of an opening system (and the ability to teach it to club players), chess training methods, etc. that could benefit others – Get in touch!
[Another role – TheChessWorld.com]
Want to work with us, yet don’t see the job listed?
Think you’ll fit in TCW Team? Get in touch.