GM Jacek Stopa reveals…
Are you tired of struggling against the solid and stubborn Queen’s Gambit Accepted?
Frustrated by your opponent’s defenses and unable to break through their fortress?
Its solid pawn structure, strong center control, and overall resilience can make it a challenging opening to play as White for both club and professional players alike.
Worry no more, because we have the perfect solution for you!
Introducing our latest online course: “Beat Queen’s Gambit Accepted with White” by GM Jacek Stopa… this 7.5-hour comprehensive course will help you transform your opening game, turning the tables on your opponents who rely on this traditional defense.
GM Jacek Stopa, an experienced grandmaster and renowned chess coach, will guide you through the intricacies of the Queen’s Gambit Accepted opening—and equip you with the necessary tools and strategies to dismantle this pesky defense.
- The key ideas and principles behind the opening
- How to exploit weaknesses in your opponent’s position
- Novel tactics and strategies to gain an advantage
- In-depth analysis of critical positions and famous games
Here is what you will learn:
- Aggressive play activated! Black wanted to play on the front foot with the QGA, but should White have to play passively? Of course not! Look at this position and judge who is the attacker and who is the defender here. The e/f pawns are marching ahead—Black’s position will be dismantled soon. Only a matter of time.
- Trippy adventures. Have you ever seen anything like this in the QGA yet? Where White seems to be a couple of movies ahead of Black. How? Will the Black bishop grab the b2-pawn? Will the White d-pawn move ahead to challenge the Black queen? Let Jacek show you how it went forward…
- Notorious bishop-knight endgames. It’s not always playing these endgame positions—but it helps tremendously if you have a bishop instead of a knight. Yes, the White bishop can only cover the light squares, but it can prevent the knight from moving around. (BTW, the knight cannot grab the e6-pawn. Can you see why?)
Our training offers you a unique opportunity to learn from one of the best in the business.
GM Jacek Stopa is not only a highly accomplished chess player, but he’s also a fantastic teacher who knows how to convey complex ideas in a clear and concise manner.
So, are you ready to unlock the secrets of defeating the Queen’s Gambit Declined? Don’t miss out on this exclusive chance to improve your game and start racking up victories!