GM Papaioannou continues his Reti journey. The focus of this course will be all Black's options against 1.Nf3, except 1...d5.
Karpov and Andersson made a career out of this opening in the past…
Carlsen, Nakamura, and Aronian have this opening in their arsenals right now…
Ever since Richard Reti crushed the ‘unbeatable’ Capablanca in 1924, Reti Opening became a powerful attacking weapon for many from super-GMs to everyday Club Players.
And it’s not just because of Reti’s ultra-flexibility, low theory, and nearly 40% winning percentage for White…
It is also because of the type of middlegame positions and simple-to-follow plans that both favor White and are uncomfortable for Black.
In this brand-new 7+ hours training, 4-times Greek Champion GM Papaioannou [2633 FIDE] gives you complete preparation for White after 1.Nf3, excluding 1…d5 (covered in another course).
What you’ll learn:
- Symmetrical English Structures – GM Papaioannou demystifies this super-important structure and gives you a winning algorithm for playing with White pieces.
- Complete Solution against King’s Indian Setups – Black plays the King’s Indian? No problem. GM Papaioannou reveals his personal method to deal with whatever Black throws at you.
- Middlegame Library – Want to master the opening? Learn how to win the middle games. This is the approach GM Papaioannou uses in his course. He breaks down all the most common middlegame positions you will play in Reti.
- High-Level Opening Preparation – No matter if you are playing against 1400 or 2400 opponents, GM Papaioannou got your back! The opening theory and the in-game novelties are enough to confuse any under 2500 opponent.
What you’ll get:
You get 7.5 hours of high-level training which will provide you with the following benefits:
- A better understanding of the Symmetrical English structures
- Complete Solution against King’s Indian setups
- A better feeling of the connection between the opening and the middlegame
- A better general chess understanding
- High-class repertoire after 1.Nf3
Chapter 1. 1.Nf3 Nf6 2.c4 c5 – Repertoire for White (Part 1)
Chapter 2. 1.Nf3 Nf6 2.c4 c5 – Repertoire for White (Part 2)
Chapter 3. 1.Nf3 Nf6 2.c4 g6 3.b3 – Setups with …d7-d6 and …c7-c5
Chapter 4. 1.Nf3 Nf6 2.c4 g6 3.b3 – Setups with …d7-d6 and …e7-e5
Chapter 5. Dealing with the Rare Setups
Chapter 6. Q&A Session
- 7.5 hours of high-level training
- Access to Recordings and PGN files from the lectures
- Additional training materials related to the topics
About the Author:
GM Ioannis Papaioannou [2633 FIDE]
is a Grandmaster with a FIDE of 2633. He has been a 4-times Greek Chess Champion and is the No. 1 rated player in Greece.