Foxy DVD Series – Vol 114
These 10 easy to learn lessons will help the novice players, advance novice players, as well as intermediate players, get better at chess. Regardless of your playing level this DVD contains lessons to reinvent your chess thinking and improve your chess skills!
Senior FIDE Trainer and International Master Andrew Martin chooses easy-to-understand key ideas to help you improve. Adopt his simple recommendations and you will find your game improving quicker than you ever thought possible.
For the Novice Player Rated (0-1000)
2. Stick to the basics.
3. Ask the important question.
4. Chess is an attacking game.
5. Don’t ignore the endgame.
6. Learn tactical control.
7. Cut out big, game-losing mistakes.
8. Playing vs Study.
9. Write all games out and look at them with a stronger player.
10. Don’t be afraid of losing.
Originally Produced by Paul Azzurro | © ChessDVDs