Foxy DVD Series – Vol 115
Senior FIDE Trainer and International Master Andrew Martin chooses easy-to-understand key ideas to help you improve. Adopt his simple recommendations and you will find your game improving quicker than you ever thought possible.
For the Intermediate Player Rated (1000-1800)
- Think about pawn structures.
- Coordinate the pieces.
- Winning won positions.
- What to do when you are losing.
- How to play against weaker opponents.
- How to play against equal opponents.
- How to play against stronger opponents.
- Time trouble!
- Develop depth-avoid superficiality.
- Chess is a practical game