This is a true beginner’s course which will take you from just ‘knowing the rules of the game’ to a competitive player which can hold his ground against more experienced opponents.
This course is also perfect for those who have been playing for a while, but haven’t really studied chess and want to get a clear understanding of some of the basic strategy elements and tactical patterns.
The course divided into 3 main themes which correspond to the game flow:
Let’s get started!
What you will learn:
- Key opening principles that ANY chess player must understand
- How to play an opening with ZERO opening theory
- Best openings to play for beginners
- Most important middlegame principles
- Must know tactical patterns
- How to find tactics in your position?
- Secrets of the endgame play
FM Yuriy Krykun (2382 ELO)
Is a Ukranian FIDE master and member of the National Team with ELO of 2372 and IM norm. He played in many National and International tournaments, winning over 10 medals. Bronze medal winner in European U18 Championship. Full-time chess player, coach, and author of multiple publications.