Want to add a quick 200 points in the next 40 days?
Focus on your Calculation. It is a super-skill that will bring the most return on time spent! Especially if you are under 2000.
And we make it very simple for you.
In this brand new 3-hour course, GM Mesgen Amanov will be your private coach. If you follow his advice and go through the drills you will take your calculation to the next Elo bracket!
GM Amanov’s lessons are always fun and interactive. He communicates with his students, asks questions, and never rushes to reveal the solution. This is hands-on training with a single goal in mind – making you a better chess player.
His training methods lead to 3 gold medals for Team USA at the Youth World Championships in 2011, 2017 and 2018.
GM Mesgen Amanov Reveals:
- How to Develop Deep Calculation. GM Mesgen Amanov shows you how GMs treat unclear positions and most importantly how you can use his method for “seeing” things that your opponent doesn’t.
- Finding the “invisible” moves – VERY strong, but hard to find moves. Using the “backward moves” thinking approach makes your task 2-3x simpler!
- How to use the “method of elimination” the way Grandmasters use it? Follow this simple algorithm to simplify the whole calculation game.
- Grandmaster’s approach to candidate moves and decision making. The approach you can always rely on, developed by GM Mesgen Amanov and recommended for all his students!
- Out of the box thinking – and the key exercises to develop it.
About the Author:
GM Mesgen Amanov (FIDE 2526)
Mesgen Amanov is a chess grandmaster from Turkmenistan. He is currently the highest-rated player in his country and so far he has represented Turkmenistan in 4 Chess Olympiads. Grandmaster Mesgen Amanov has been a professional chess player and coach for more than 12 years. Over that time, he has been able to help hundreds of students significantly improve their chess. Many of them have been able to move from chess beginners to experts and masters.