GM Amanov's interactive, bite-sized lessons are engineered to arm you with state-of-the-art weapons required to get to that next rating bracket!
If the idea of gaining 200 Elo points in 30 days after watching this brand new 3-hour video interests you…
Then you’ll want to read on very closely.
Because GM Mesgen Amanov just released his new course Chess Lessons Vol.3 and you can get it now!
Inside the course, you’ll find TONs or practical tools and ideas that you can apply directly to your games.
- Deep calculation and finding ‘backward’ moves
- ‘Disappearing’ moves and how to use those to beat 2200+ opponents
- The power of geometrical patterns and how to identify the winning combos
- Type of thinking required for playing at the 2200 level vs. 1500 level [very illustrative!]
- Developing your pieces and developing a long-term strategy that fits YOUR playing style
- Finding ‘deep moves’ and using thinking schematics [a little shortcut for you]
… and much more!
GM Amanov’s interactive, bite-sized lessons are engineered to arm you with state-of-the-art weapons required to get to that next rating bracket!
What are you getting?
- 5 full-length lessons with GM Mesgen Amanov that you can download and watch at your convenience [3+ hours]
- In-lesson drills and training exercises – this is hands-on training, meant to simulate real-game themes and scenarios
- Complimentary access to author annotated PGNs with extra lines and variations
Don’t wait to start improving, take action now, and start beating your opponents!
About the Author:
GM Mesgen Amanov (FIDE 2526)
Mesgen Amanov is a chess grandmaster from Turkmenistan. He is currently the highest-rated player in his country and so far he has represented Turkmenistan in 4 Chess Olympiads. Grandmaster Mesgen Amanov has been a professional chess player and coach for more than 12 years. Over that time, he has been able to help hundreds of students significantly improve their chess. Many of them have been able to move from chess beginners to experts and masters.