IM Bence Szabo is back with a brand-new training Complete Endgame Manual that will take you from a novice to an Endgame Master... in under 12 hours!
Imagine you are playing a VERY important, final-round game.
You got through the opening, equalized in the middlegame. Most pieces are off the board.
You are a pawn up in the bishop endgame… and you feel there MUST be a win.
If you find it, congrats, you’ve secured your first point against an IM, finally pushing your Elo to the next rating bracket.
And you can brag to friends about this.
The great news is, you can do something today to make sure you will find that win when the time comes.
IM Bence Szabo is back with a brand-new training Complete Endgame Manual that will take you from a novice to an Endgame Master… in under 12 hours!
5 Things You’ll Learn:
- Key Squares Theory – IM Szabo makes it very simple for you to ace the pawn endings. You will learn where and how to place your king to guarantee a win! As simple as that. No matter whether your opponent is 2200 or 2700 if you occupy those key squares in the pawn ending… the game is yours!
- Frontal Defense – a powerful trick that all Grandmasters use to secure a draw in losing Knight endings. Bence will teach you how to use the “capture-fork pattern” to save hundreds of lost games.
- The “Forehead Attack” – IM Szabo’s done-for-you approach tremendously simplifies the most important Rook endings. Invest 4 hours of your time, and get lifetime confidence winning the most popular endgame in chess.
- Rear opposition – a sneaky way to force the same-colored bishop ending into a draw if the standard opposition fails. Learn this technique in 5 minutes and frustrate all under 2200 opponents (95% of those have no idea what you’re doing!)
- Queen Endgames – Bence presents a zero-theory way to understand and win practical Queen endings. Forget about memorizing the positions and drilling puzzles. Use this approach to save time and rack up Elo points.
…and those are just 5 things you’ll learn about the endgame in this MASSIVE 12-course training!
If you want to master the endgame, spending less time and skyrocketing your rating at the same time this course is for you.
Chapter 1. Pawn Endgames (part I)
Chapter 2. Pawn Endgames (part II)
Chapter 3. Pawn Endgames (part III)
Chapter 4. Pawn Endgames (part IV)
Chapter 5. Pawn Endgames (part V)
Chapter 6. Knight Endgames (part I)
Chapter 7. Knight Endgames (part II)
Chapter 8. Bishop Endgame (part I)
Chapter 9. Bishop Endgame (part II)
Chapter 10. Bishop Endgame (part III)
Chapter 11. Bishop Endgame (part IV)
Chapter 12. Rook Endgames (part I)
Chapter 13. Rook Endgames (part II)
Chapter 14. Rook Endgames (part III)
Chapter 15. Rook Endgames (part IV)
Chapter 16. Rook vs Pawn
Chapter 17. Queen vs Pawn
Chapter 18. Others
Chapter 19. Checkmates
About the author:
IM Bence Szabo [2406 FIDE]
is a Hungarian International Master and an active tournament player. Bence previously held the National and European Youth Champion’s title. IM Szabo has over 10 years of coaching experience with some of his top students becoming National Champions in different age categories and claiming various international norms and titles. Bence works as a head coach in one of the largest chess schools in Hungary. He has worked with multiple medal-winning Olympic Grandmasters and other top talents.