No products in the cart.
Complete Opening Repertoire for Black IM Shen
” What club players really need is a simple, yet powerful and reliable repertoire to use in all their games! And this is why you need Shen’s Complete Opening Repertoire.”
Every club player wants to play perfect openings. However, most players struggle when it comes to opening preparation. There is a lot of material available. Most of it is overly complicated, confusing, unstructured, and oftentimes even misleading.
Books go over lines and variations which are never played at club level. Club players don’t have 8 hours a day/5 days a week for learning all those complex lines and keeping it up to date. Nor club players care much about getting a +0.3 after 25 moves of extensive theory.
What club players really need is a simple, yet powerful and reliable repertoire to use in all their games! And we understand that.
Wouldn’t it feel great to…
- Only play the opening lines you are familiar with
- Be confident those lines will save you from trouble and always lead to good positions
- Understand all positions you encounter and know exactly what to do in each and every one of them
If you are a player that struggles with black pieces we have great news for you!
In our new 7 hour video course IM Arthur Shen REVEALS his entire opening repertoire for black, that allowed him to go from 1400 to over 2500 elo! It took Arthur over 10 years to put together this effective, yet simple repertoire that even 1200s will understand. And best of all, you can start using it today!
Here are few questions you should ask yourself:
- How great would it be to have a fail-proof, professional level repertoire against both 1.e4 and 1.d4 ?
- How many hours would it save me? 100, 300 or 1000?
- How many games I would win with this powerful weapon?
- How much would it be worth to me?
What’s the price?
I asked many players how much are they willing to pay for a pro opening repertoire like that?
Most players said something like $200, $300 and even $500. And I believe it really worth it.
If you hire a coach like IM Shen, who charges $75-100 per hour, you will spend hundreds if not thousands on opening preparation along.
But, I believe it is too expensive for most chess players to afford, and that’s why we want to make you a SPECIAL OFFER.
You can get the complete professional level opening repertoire for black for just 99$ You can’t even get a 2 hour private lesson for that!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN?
- Complete, professional grade opening repertoire for black
- In-depth examination of all most popular lines you’ll face playing against 1.e4 and 1.d4
- Two types of lines and variations to choose from depending on your current objective: sharp and aggressive or solid and reliable
- Step-by-step guide to playing those lines and obtaining an advantage right out of the opening
- Detailed explanations of ideas, plans, maneuvers, pawn-structures and everything else to make sure you can play those lines in your own games and win
- Guide to refuting many of the tricky opening lines, sidelines and off-beat variations that are often seen on club level
- CHAPTER 1: Aggressive Repertoire vs 1. e4 – Anti-Sicilians
+ Sidelines: B3 Sicilian, Closed Sicilian: 1. e4 c5 2. b3, 1. e4 c5 2. Nc3 (Closed Sicilian and b3 sidelines)
+ Grand Prix Attack: 1. e4 c5 2. Nc3 w/f4 (Grand Prix)
+ c3 Sicilian: Alapin and Delayed Alapin
+ 5. Qxd4: 1. e4 c5 2. Nf3 d6 3. d4 cd 5. Qxd4 (Qxd4 Sidelines)
+ Bb5+ Moscow Variation: 1. e4 c5 2. Nf3 d6 3. Bb5+ (Bb5+)
- CHAPTER 2: Open Sicilian
+ Najdorf: Scheveningen Style
+ Fischer-Sozin Attack
+ Bg5 Najdorf
+ Bg5 Najdorf w/ 7. Qe2
+ h3 Najdorf
+ g3 Najdorf
- CHAPTER 3: Aggressive Repertoire vs 1. d4
+ Gruenfeld Sidelines
+ Russian System
+ Modified Russian System
+ f3 Gruenfeld
+ g3 Gruenfeld, Benoni Style
+ Main Line Gruenfeld, Bc4 Setups
+ Main Line Gruenfeld, Be3 Setups
+ Main Line Gruenfeld, Rb1 Setups
- CHAPTER 4: Positional Repertoire vs 1. e4 – Open Games Without Ruy Lopez
+ Center Gambit, Ponziani, Vienna
+ Gambits: Kings Gambit, Evans Gambit, Göring Gambit, Scotch Gambit
+ The Scotch Game
+ Italian Game
+ Sharp Italian Game
- CHAPTER 5: Ruy Lopez
+ Exchange Ruy Lopez
+ Ruy Lopez Slideines
+ Main Line Ruy Lopez: Queenside Expansion
- CHAPTER 6: Positional Repertoire vs 1. d4
+ Opening Repertoire and Overview
+ Queen’s Gambit Accepted: Sidelines
+ New Idea vs. Classical 3. Nf3
+ Isolated Queen’s Pawn Variation
+ The Sharp e4
MEET THE AUTHORS:
IM Arthur Shen (2477 FIDE)
is an American International Master who has won many national and international tournaments. IM Shen is a creative player that is always looking for new ways to improve his game. His positive attitude has led to a steady increase in his rating year after year. IM Shen is a renowned opening expert and chess teacher.
30 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee
You must be thrilled with this purchase, and it must transform your chess the way I state in this letter, or I don’t want your money. Try it out and if you don’t agree that it’s an amazing program and worth more than you paid, keep all your money. If for any reason you’re not satisfied with the purchase just ask for you money back. It doesn’t get any easier than that.