Renowned coach IM David Fitzsimons reveals…
We are totally dedicated to getting your online blitz ratings as high as possible.
The Complete Rapid & Blitz Repertoire for White was a HUGE success!
And I have some great news. The black repertoire is here.
IM David Fitzsimons. has just released this cutting-edge, computer-checked black repertoire that has you playing the exact same SYSTEM… no matter what white does!
Regardless of whether white plays 1.e4, 1.d4, 1.Nf3 or 1.c4… you’ll respond in the same way and still get a solid, comfortable position.
Can you imagine how FAST you’ll be playing the opening once you master this system?
IM David’s system is based on KNOWLEDGE of plans, not memorizing theory…
…you get a good position because you UNDERSTAND the ideas, not because you remembered that 15…Rfc8 is “theory”.
The system is based on the fianchetto of your king’s bishop and then responding to white’s setup with the proven plans supplied by IM Fitzsimons.
Once you master a few simple, but powerful ideas, you’ll be gaining a serious time advantage in the opening, throwing opponents into confusion as to what you’re doing, and still pressing him with strong strategic plans.
To help you master this time-tested “shortcut system”, IM David gives you 9+ hours of intensive video training and a highly detailed PGN to review the lines with.
Grab the course, study it and practice the lines… soon you’ll be ready to take on all but the strongest online blitz players.
Here’s a Few Strategies That’ll STUMP White Opponents!
- Knight on the Rim is AGILE! Throw white off and put serious pressure on the center when this nifty knight hops to the f5 square. THEN…watch white drain his clock trying to figure out a response!
- Tons of Amazing Pawn Sacs for AMAZING Compensation! IM David reveals a whole host of pawn sacrifices that give you advantages from the bishop pair, to king attacks and even color-complex domination. Master-level ideas here waiting to be picked up and used!
- Gain a VIOLENT Initiative with …Bxg4!! and Watch White Collapse FAST! The attack you gain from this idea will be IMPOSSIBLE to defend in a blitz game. Give it a try as soon as you get the chance!
If you’ve ever felt that small bite of jealousy (we all have!) when you see powerful blitz players hurling out their moves…this is the course for you. It’s YOUR time.
A complete, easy-to-learn repertoire for black that’ll improve your blitz results dramatically.
Complete Rapid & Blitz Repertoire for White:
- The Video Course [9 hours 7 minutes] IM David Fitzsimons has just released this cutting-edge, computer-checked black repertoire that has you playing the exact same SYSTEM…no matter what white does!
- Complete set of PGNs Downloadable, complete set of PGNs of everything covered so that you can analyze it at your own pace and convenience. A must-have treasure chest for any serious player.
- Access to Practicum Train the important attacking motifs with a set of specifically designed tasks and challenges. The practical part is an important element of the course.
CHAPTER 1 Black Repertoire Overview
CHAPTER 2 Modern 3.Nc3 d5 Sidelines
CHAPTER 3 Modern 3.Nc3 d5 Mainline
CHAPTER 4 Modern 3.Nf3 c6
CHAPTER 5 Modern 1.e4 Sidelines
CHAPTER 6 Modern 1.d4 g6 2.c4 Bg7 3.e4 Nc6
CHAPTER 7 Modern 1.d4+c4+Nc3+e4
CHAPTER 8 Modern 1.d4+c4+Nc3+Nf3
CHAPTER 9 Modern 1.d4 Sidelines
CHAPTER 10 Modern 1.c4 Nf3
CHAPTER 11 Modern 1.c4 Mainline
CHAPTER 12 Unusual First Moves
CHAPTER 13 Bonus Surprise Weapons for Blitz
IM David Fitzsimons (2416 FIDE)
Is an International Master from Ireland. He achieved this title in 2018 having reached a peak rating of 2416 in 2015, and scoring his three IM norms in consecutive seasons of the Four Nations Chess League (4NCL) from 2016 – 2018. He became the first and only Irish player to win an international open event, the inaugural Summer Prague Open in 2014, and has won numerous tournaments and national and regional titles in classical chess, rapid, and blitz. He has played for Ireland in two Olympiads (2010 and 2018) and has been selected to represent Ireland again at the upcoming Moscow Olympiad.