Converting Advantage into Practical Endgames
How to become a world-class endgame player with zero memorization and near-perfect execution!
If you are struggling with your endgame technique or converting your advantage into a full point, this course is exactly what you need to improve your chess.
To be able to win a winning position is not that simple as it sounds.
How many times do we say “I had a winning position, but I blew it”?
This video course will help you fight till the end and not relax too early.
GM Papp’s teaching skills are world-class. His instructions are very easy to follow and all lessons are recorded in our signature ImproveMyChess.com style. GM Papp will be asking you to pause the video during the lessons and will challenge you to figure out what you would do in each position.
If you are seeking to improve your endgame, this is by far the best endgame course that is available. The course is 16+ hours long and includes 32 lessons.
GM Gabor Papp, coach of the Hungarian Women’s team, reveals Practical Endgame Secrets with his stunning new course Converting an Advantage in Practical Endgames Bundle (vol. 1-3) – and we have arranged a HUGE discount for you!
Some of the things you will learn:
- The #1 secret of endgame strategy. There is 1 idea that will help you win any endgame – and virtually no-one below the master level knows it. GM Papp explains all in Chapter 10 (hint: key squares).
- Activity > Material – Most players are very materialistic, especially in the endgame. After all, an extra pawn is usually enough to win. GM Papp dissects a Kramnik brilliancy to explain when to let material go and how to capitalize on your increased activity.
- The secrets of constant improvement. Yes, you need to learn from your mistakes – but how, exactly? And what if you don’t have hours to spend on game analysis? GM Papp shows 3 of his games, revealing how he finds deep chess truths that have proven invaluable in his career.
- The principles of schematic thinking. Many endgame positions cannot be solved by calculation alone. So where do you start? Gabor Papp explains how to think in schemes, imagining a future “dream position”, breaking it down into components and working backward to find the strongest move.
- Crazy Queen triangles. Still handling queens like rooks, using them to push pawns? You’ll probably concede a draw by perpetual check. Gabor shows you how to combine attack, defense, and pawn promotion with his crazy Queen triangles!
This is a great opportunity to strengthen your endgame and understand some of the deeper truths of chess. 16+ hours of training on practical endgames from a world-renowned expert!
GM Gabor Papp (FIDE 2603)
is a Hungarian Grandmaster, head coach of the National Women’s Team and a professional chess trainer. He had won many international chess events including the 2016 World Open, Hungarian U-18 Championship, and Gedeon Barcza Memorial in Budapest.