Converting Your Advantage into a Full Point
Converting advantage is a vital skill for any chess player. It can’t be accomplished effectively unless training hard, however, it’s worth the effort to train the ability.
In this course, IM Lilov will reveal his secrets to converting an advantage into a full point. You will be able to apply these skills into practice right after the course.
Is this course right for me?
Converting advantage is a major problem faced by players of all levels. Thus, this course is suitable for all Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced players.
How to realize the advantages like top Grandmasters
Lilov will teach you secrets of realizing the advantages of the top Grandmasters’ use. He explores the advanced techniques from the games of top Grandmasters like Vladimir Kramnik, Levon Aronian, and Vishy Anand and explains how you can use those techniques in your games.
The un-answered questions
- How to create threats against your opponents?
- How to restrict and limit your opponent’s counterplay?
- How to quickly turn the game into an Endgame?
- How to handle the game when you have a material Advantage?
- and more…
Powerful Practical tasks
It is necessary to put the received knowledge into practice. There are 6 practical tasks (over 50 games) in this course which will help you to understand and remember the ideas of the course better.
The training program has a detailed explanation on what and exactly how you should do the practical tasks.
Learn anywhere, anytime and on any device
The course can be accessed on ANY device (even in a non-windows device).
We’re providing you with the course in e-book format (PDF) and you can study the video lessons separately as well.
- What are the problems of realizing the advantage?
- How top Grandmasters are realizing the advantage.
- How to avoid complications.
- How to eliminate the opponent’s activity.
- Endgame is always a good way to realize the advantage.
- Protect the king!
- Typical mistakes on the realization of the advantage.
- How to calculate in the wild positions in order to realize your material advantage.
- How to use your material advantage.
- How to use the pawn structure.