Empire Chess – Vol 39
GM Victor Mikhalevski is an extremely dangerous grandmaster, renown for his sharp attacking skills and propensity for wild sacrifices. GM Mikhalevski is an experienced chess trainer and has held the grandmaster title for over 17 years, and in this Empire Chess DVD ¨Deadly Chess Attacks¨ he explains several of his most instructive victories by highlighting critical moments and providing detailed insight for viewers as to how a grandmaster approaches the thought process in chess.
It is fascinating to learn how Mikhalevski thinks about certain positions, the types of candidate move that he considers, and the deepness of the varied plans he contemplates. If you are an intermediate or advanced chess player trying to improve your tactical vision and attacking abilities, this chess DVD is guaranteed to improve your results immediately.
- Unexpected Tactics: Mikhalevski vs Finkel
- Positional Sacrifice: Mikhalevski vs Svetushkin
- Bishops Beating Rooks: Mikhalevski vs Kraii
- Open Files for Initiative: Mkhalevski vs Haessel
- Poisoned Pawns: Kantsler vs Mikhalevski