No products in the cart.
Double Fienchetto Domination with GM Damian Lemos
“Today, I’d like to introduce you to Double Fianchetto Domination, a brand new course by Grandmaster Damian Lemos where he exposes this killer system once and for all (sorry Kramnik, your secret is out!)”
You surely can’t memorize everything.
In Double Fianchetto Domination, GM Damian Lemos offers a refreshing break from rote-memorization, with a unique ideas-based opening system, favored by the likes of Vladimir Kramnik, Lev Aronian and many other elite GMs.
This is your complete repertoire for white based on powerfully fianchettoing both bishops and then, regardless of how black responds, using GM Lemos’ reliable strategy for gaining an advantage and playing for a win.
Armed with this system, you have a reliable, non-theoretical opening that’s simple enough to learn in a weekend, yet powerful enough to crush grandmasters.
By studying GM Lemos’ cutting-edge system:
- You’ll learn Wei Yi’s wild approach which hands you a tricky tactical option to keep up your sleeve (keep this ready for “boring” guys who try to swap all the pieces for a draw, or for that critical round when you must win the game!)
- Discover a cutting-edge technique to transform a barely noticeable central advantage, within a few moves, into a raging pawn storm for tearing open his king position (watch with amusement as black fumbles for a desperate resistance, only to lose anyway!)
- Learn 2 psychological hacks that “read” his playing style, then sneakily switch paths and crush him in his weak spot (for “safety-first” players, you’ll force them into messy, uncomfortable positions, while tactical players can be “put to sleep” with GM Gelfand’s solid approach which pinpoints their positional shortcomings.)
- A brilliant move-order trick that sidesteps attempts at swapping your fianchetto bishop (a crude, but common attack you’ll encounter), leaving black aimless and vulnerable.
- And this is just a beginning…
- Why big pawn centers are great targets. GM Lemos reveals how to make your opponent’s position crumble.
- The 2 pawn moves that paralyzed Anish Giri’s “hedgehog” setup giving GM Granda Zuniga a smooth path to victory.
- Which pieces to exchange (and how) so that black simply runs out of decent squares! This is a very subtle strategy that will work with ease against 99% of club players!
- The secret of “dark-square domination” – THE most powerful plan if black fianchettoes on the kingside.
MEET THE AUTHORS:
GM Damian Lemos (FIDE 2559)
Damian Lemos was no stranger to success at an early age, achieving the FIDE Master title at 14 years old, International Master at 15, and Grandmaster at 18. In his courses, Damien works closely with students to first identify the flaws and weaknesses in their games so that they can be properly evaluated and corrected. By developing specifically tailored training regimens, Grandmaster Lemos is able to achieve results that other chess coaches can only dream of.
30 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee
You must be thrilled with this purchase, and it must transform your chess the way I state in this letter, or I don’t want your money. Try it out and if you don’t agree that it’s an amazing program and worth more than you paid, keep all your money. If for any reason you’re not satisfied with the purchase just ask for your money back. It doesn’t get any easier than that.