Master Method Series #21
Mastering Chess Tactics: The Ginger GM Method II
A major source of dropped points is missing tactical ideas – overlooking threats and simply not seeing winning combinations. Now GM Simon Williams, a master of attacking play, explains how to cure this problem.
Simon, aka “the GingerGM”, builds on the ideas from his first GingerGM Method and now focuses on the most important skill in chess: tactical ability. In this new 15 hour course, Revolutionize your Chess, Simon reveals all his favorite attacking secrets for crushing your rivals in spectacular fashion!
Learn how to get fantastic positions with a complete attacking repertoire, focusing on the must-know strategies and tactical motifs. With your chess pieces in aggressive formation early in the game, you will be ready to destroy your opponents!
The second part of the course helps you seal the win. Learning from the games of such giants as Tal, Alekhine, Botvinnik, and Karpov, you will learn some advanced methods for finding the very strongest move. GM Williams teaches you innovative concepts such as “the awakening”, and will share his #1 secret for improving your visualization skills!
Jump to the next level with GM Simon Williams’ Revolutionize your Chess!
Part 1: How the openings connect to the middlegame
- Thinking in the right way
- Attack with the Isolated Pawn
- How to get your Isolated Pawn positions with 1.e4
- Typical attacks, tactics, and plans after 1.e4 – Part 1
- Typical attacks, tactics, and plans after 1.e4 – Part 2
- The ideas behind the French Defense
- Typical attacks, tactics, and plans in the French
- The ideas behind the English Defense
- Typical attacks, tactics, and plans in the English Defense
Part 2: How to find better moves
- The ‘Awakening’
- Premature ‘Attackulation’
- How to Calculate and Attack
- Typical Patterns and Keeping the Pressure on!
- Stopping your Opponents’ Plans