ChessLecture GM Leonid Kritz Collection
The ChessLecture DVD Collection is guaranteed to improve your chess tournament results with high-quality chess video production and a very recent analysis combining the strongest chess engines available with dozens of top players.
The ChessLecture video series features an impressive line-up of presenters including Grandmaster Leonid Kritz.
The ChessLecture DVD collection represents an invaluable guide to learning chess openings, based upon deep understanding rather than shallow memorization.
The ChessLecture video series also provides instruction of more general concepts including middle-game strategy, long-term positional understanding, tactical awareness, and endgame mastery.
- An Introduction to Openings – GM Eugene Perelshteyn, GM Jesse Kraai & GM Leonid Kritz
- Slav Defense with 4… a6 – GM Leonid Kritz
- King’s Indian: Main Line 9.Nd2, 9.Ne1, 9.b4 – GM Leonid Kritz
- Studies in: The Petrov Defense 2 DVD set – IM Bill Paschall, IM David Vigorito, FM Dennis Monokroussos & GM Leonid Kritz
- Studies in: The Stonewall 2 DVD set – GM Leonid Kritz, IM Valeri Lilov, IM David Vigorito & IM Mark Diesen
- The Rise of Carlsen 2 DVD Set – GM Jesse Kraai, FM Dennis Monokroussos, GM Eugene Perelshteyn, LM Dana Mackenzie, IM David Vigorito & GM Leonid Kritz