WHY WAS THIS COURSE CREATED?
It is no secrets that knowing the history of the game and analyzing games played by the best players is a crucial ingredient of big success. In order to make your chess understanding deeper, it is important to learn the new techniques and ideas, especially from the great players.
It was demonstrated over and over again that learning from the greatest players makes all the difference in the world if you want to improve at chess. And Magnus Carlsen is sure not a player to be missed out on this ‘Elite’ category; his achievements say it all!
In this new course, IM David Miedema is breaking down some of the most instructive Magnus Calrsen’s games, analyzes the critical moments and reveals how you can use the very same plans and ideas to score more wins in your own games!
What you will learn:
- Magnus Carlsen’s special winning style and how you can use it in your games to score big wins
- How to think like Grandmaster and find the deep positional moves which will give you a huge advantage in the long-run
- How to find the winning move when you have the advantage [a secret weapon that Carlsen uses to beat super-GMs and you can as well]
- How to think and play amazing endgames using the “Magnus Method”
- And much more!
The goal of this course is to analyze Magnus Calrsen’s style and to make it applicable to your own games. Throughout this course, IM Miedema dives into the critical moments of Carlsen’s games and help you to understand it better with the special tasks and exercises.
The Path to Success:
IM David Miedema explains how Carlsen become the world’s no.1. David analyzes and explains in great details how Carlsen beats top Grandmasters to get his dream Champion title. Moreover, he focuses on the training aspect, showing you exactly what you can “borrow” from Magnus Carlsen to implement in your own games.
Overall, this course covers everything from Carlsen’s amazing endgames to defending the champion title, as well as how you can benefit from those very ideas in practical chess.
Is this course right for me?
The course is suitable for intermediate level players, but it will be helpful for advanced level players, as well. Even if your Elo is 2000+, this course will help you improve your skills.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- The concrete Grandmaster’s calculation technique that you can start using immediately
- “Quick scanning” of the position [very powerful, yet rarely used on club level]
- #1 Most important idea to keep in mind when playing against a positional player
- 3 key elements of calculation – when and how to use it
- When and how Grandmasters analyze and evaluate critical positions?
- How strong GMs find and exploit vulnerabilities in their opponent’s positions and you can too
- And much more!
VIDEO COURSE + PRACTICUM
7 Video Lessons (2 hours 11 minutes)
This video course consists of an in-depth analysis of some the most instructive games played by Magnus Carlsen paired with information on HOW you can apply those very ideas to excel in your own games.
Hundreds of Special Tasks & Games
It is necessary to put the received knowledge into practice. There are 8 practical tasks (over 100 games) in this course which will help you to understand and remember the ideas of the course better. The training program has a detailed explanation on what and exactly how you should do the practical tasks.
KEY Materials For Printing [50+ page PDF]
To further reinforce what you have learned, you get the key materials for printing that you can pin in your chess library or computer room. If you prefer to have a text version of the course as well, as the videos this option is for you!
When you get the course, you get all of the programs necessary for using it. No need to buy anything else!
- LECTURE #1 Early Years
- LECTURE #2 Road to Top GM
- LECTURE #3 Becoming world’s no.1
- LECTURE #4 Amazing endgames
- LECTURE #5 Stress at the fortress
- LECTURE #6 Cracking Karjakin
- LECTURE #7 Conclusions
- PRACTICAL 8 practical tasks (over 100 games)
- THE BOOK PDF book covering contents of the course is included.
IM David Miedema
David is an International Master from the Netherlands. His biggest achievements include becoming the 6th highest rated player in Netherlands as well as beating super-GM Anish Giri in the process [twice]. David has also won a very strong Neckar Open back in 2010. He is also a full-time chess player and a chess coach. David will be traveling around Europe making videos and living in nomad lifestyle.
30 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee
You must be thrilled with this purchase, and it must transform your chess the way I state in this letter, or I don’t want your money. Try it out and if you don’t agree that it’s an amazing program and worth more than you paid, keep all your money. If for any reason you’re not satisfied with the purchase just ask for your money back. It doesn’t get any easier than that.