Man vs. Machine 4-4, Roman vs. The Strongest Chess Program Ever…..Rybka (3100 ) GrandMaster Roman is one of the worlds top players against computers.
Roman’s Lab DVD Series – Vol 57
Man vs. Machine 4-4, Roman vs. The Strongest Chess Program Ever…..Rybka (3100 )
GrandMaster Roman is one of the worlds top players against computers.
On this DVD Roman will cover games he played in his match with Rybka as well as games played in a tournament with Rybka with other G.M.s and other chess computer programs. Roman describes how this next generation program plays flawless chess. Rybka has the ability to evaluate positions better and faster than any other chess program making it a near-perfect opponent.
GrandMaster Roman Dzindzichashvili:
Former two time U.S. Champion & Russian Champion World Open Winner, Writer & Teacher
Former Chess Coach & Trainer for World Champions Gary Kasparov & Anatoly Karpov
- Bookup Premiere demo – A method of mastering the chess openings.
- ChessReader demo – Software to display ChessCafe eBooks.
- Blitzin demo – Play chess online with the Internet Chess Club.
- Chess Tactic Arts demo – Improve your tactics by solving exercises.
- Advanced School of Chess demo – Instructive tutorial on all chess fundamentals.
- Chess Mentor demo – Instructional software (like having a private chess coach)