In his new course, GM Smirnov reveals the 9 main differences between Masters and the rest of the field. And most importantly, he includes a complete blueprint for taking your chess performance to the next level.
Ever wondered how Grandmasters easily grasp the essence of a position and find the winning continuation, while others can’t?
Two words. Pattern Recognition.
If you are like most chess players…
Then you already know that if you want to “boost” your ability to recognize patterns you can do one of TWO things:
1. Solve 100,000 tactics puzzles and hope for the best or…
2. Understand the mechanics and solutions of the most important tactical patterns
And unless you have 3 years to spare just on solving tactics, this course is for you.
IM Valeri Lilov takes the second approach and reveals how you can find and apply tactical patterns in ALL stages of the game!
- The simple formula for spotting tactical patterns in the opening [most club players have no idea]
- The 3 easiest ways to identify the winning patterns in the middlegame, depending on the type of pawn structure
- Must-know rules for patterns recognition in Positional vs. Tactical Play
- The 5-Step Framework for CRUSHING tactics in the endgames
- How to train your “pattern recognition” [this is the most important part of the course]
- And much, much more…
Not only you’re getting access to the 3.5-hours of Pattern Recognition training, but you also get a full practical section with video examples, theory, and exercise PGNs plus a 70-page training manual with course summary!
Lesson 1 – Pattern Recognition in the Opening
Lesson 2 – Pattern Recognition in the Middlegame
Lesson 3 – Pattern Recognition in the Endgame
Lesson 4 – The keys to Recognizing the Structure
Lesson 5 – Typical Methods for Different Positions – Tactics
Lesson 6 – Patterns of Tactical Play
Lesson 7 – Patterns of Positional Play
Lesson 8 – The Master’s Approach
Lesson 9 – Exercising Pattern Recognition
Lesson 10 – Learn the Key to Patterns
IM Valeri Lilov (FIDE 2438)
better known as Tiger Lilov is a professional chess coach and lecturer renowned for his personalized approach to training students and professional players from all over the world. Having been an active tournament player all his life, he has won many international open tournaments and championships including the European Individual School Chess Championship U10 (Moscow, 2000) and the Kulaga Memorial International Open (Minsk, 2007).