Here is what’s included:
1.Winning Endgame Strategies with GM Davorin Kuljasevic
In this 15-lesson video course, we are going to take your endgame understanding to the next level. You will learn the specific and very effective methods that professional chess players use to achieve endgame mastery.
You probably noticed that all the top GMs are also excellent endgame players. And that’s NOT a coincidence. A great number of games are decided in the endgame.
Grandmasters meticulously examine endings with one side having an upper hand and learn how to save or convert them into a win. From a practical point of view, those are the most important positions.
What you’ll learn:
You will learn 50 endgames “building blocks” that you can use in your own games to construct a win.
GM Kuljasevic has learned some of those ideas when he was 15 and 2200 rated from Mikhail Shereshevsky, one of the most renowned endgame experts. After studying those strategies he reached IM level within 4 months, becoming a GM thereafter.
Many of those principles and ideas are pretty advanced and hard to digest for a club player without deciphering and proper explanation. That’s what GM Kuljasevic does in this Endgame Mastery Course. He makes it a breeze to understand and apply those ideas. And also adds his own wisdom and contemporary examples giving you the COMPLETE coverage of the Endgame Strategies.
GM Kuljasevic shares his own endgame philosophy [aka master-plan] that helped him and many dozens of his students to win hundreds if not thousands of endgames.
If you master the endgame strategies you will get a strong competitive edge. Even if it was your weakness before, you will turn it into your strength and help winning many games and gain rating points.
2.Positional Chess Mastermind with GM Bryan Smith
High-level positional understanding is something reserved for the chess elite. It instantly improves your pieces. It gives you a game-winning plan. It neutralizes your opponent’s threats. And most importantly, it wins the game – nearly on an autopilot!
It is the most sought-after skill-set at chess!
Picture yourself playing a decisive game. Wouldn’t it feel great coming up with a brilliant plan and then winning the game with near-perfect execution?
Ready to make it happen in your next game?
Our experience shows that the quickest and by far the easiest way is “systematic training”. That is learning theme-specific motifs and schemes before applying it in your games.
In this MasterMind course, GM Bryan Smith reveals the 21 most important positional elements that are responsible for nearly every win or loss over-the-board!
Here is what it will do for you:
- Crystal Clear Positional Vision – see the plans, move sequences, defensive maneuvers and attacking patterns in your mind before they happen
- Supercharged Decision Making – read the position like a seasoned GM and easily come up with game-winning plans and ideas
- Effortless Moves – finally experience what “effortlessly making strong moves” really feels like, saving time on the clock and reserving your brain-power
- Lock-down Your Opponent’s Defense – always be one step ahead of your opponents, predicting every move they make
- Gain Limitless Winning Ability – once you master all 21 positional elements and start applying it in your games!
Bryan will explain the easiest way to “install” each concept into your mind, so they become automatic during games.
3.London System Mastermind with IM Milovan Ratkovic
In over 10 hours of premium video training, IM Ratkovic gives you a guided tour of this easy-to-learn system for dominating the opening as white. Simply play 1.d4 and 2.Bf4 and then no matter what black does, apply IM Ratkovic’s strategic blueprint to enjoy a solid enough edge to handle any strength of the opponent.
The London System is a dangerous, yet easy-to-learn white opening you can learn in a couple hours and play for the rest of your career.
In fact, giants like Kramnik and Carlsen adopted it to avoid the dangerous computer prep of guys like Caruana and Naka!
Listen to IM Ratkovic and You’ll Soon…
- Krush the King’s Indian: Forget the boring idea of building a ‘space advantage’ on the queenside (while black mates you!) and instead use the deadly opposite castling attack for easy wins!
- Dominate the Dutch: Tired of “boring” dutch players trying to lock the position up? IM Ratkovic’s London Method exploits the one weakness in black’s position that most miss…and this idea gives him SERIOUS headaches as early as move 8! See Chapter 10!
- Smash the Slav and Queen’s Gambit Setups: A simple (and deadly) attack! First, Place your pieces on the right squares, thrust your pawn to e4 and blast open the kingside with h4-h5! The entire plan explained in Chapter 3!
Interested? Let me help you get started.
4.Modern Defense Mastermind with IM Milovan Ratkovic
IM Milovan Ratkovic presents the ultimate “quickstart” course on the Modern, a 10-hour mastermind covering move orders, attacking plans, and strategic blueprints you can implement in your own games.
What if you could SKIP the theory and jump straight to your favorite positions?
Where you start from positions you’ve practiced at home, where you know the plans and feel *very* comfortable.
With the Modern Defense, you can do just this.
IM Ratkovic teaches you to…
- Respond with FORCE Against ALL Flank Attacks! The biggest danger in the Modern is that pesky kingside h4/g4 pawn storm…IM Ratkovic shares the perfect remedy to this with direct and dynamic action in the center.
- Remember PLANS not Theory! You’ll learn to approach the opening thinking “shall I adopt this plan or that plan?” – NOT rote memorization of lines. This result is much greater mastery of positions!
- Attack Without Risk! Placing that bishop in front of your king gives a lot of safety…the same cannot be said for WHITE’S king! IM Ratkovic serves up several attacking plans you can adopt to terrorize him before he even gets close to breaking through!
Add to your 10 hours of high-quality video lessons a complete PGN file of ALL analysis and you’re armed with all you need to get great, comfortable positions as black…no matter what white tries!