If you are looking for a new way to take control of your middlegames and endgames, don’t hesitate to learn from IM Vangjel Buli’s new series on Minor Piece Mastery!
From his detailed game reviews between famous GMs (like Fischer and Taimanov) to precise positional analyses of chess positions, you will be more than ready to show your opponent what you are made of!
In this course, IM Vangjel Buli will guide you on how to engage middlegame/endgame positions with minor pieces. Specifically, he will show you:
- What deems a position favorable in regard to minor piece placement
- How to convert equality to advantage
- How to play with your minor pieces in the middlegame and endgame
- How to engage the entire board in your games
What will this course do for you?
After completing this course, you will be able to learn the core ideas (and some hidden master secrets) of how to play with minor pieces.
What you will learn:
- Good Knight vs. Bad Bishop
- Good Knight + Queen vs. Bad Bishop + Queen
- Bishop is Better than Knight
IM Vangjel Buli (FIDE 2406)
Is an Italian International Master, a full-time chess coach with over 20 years of experience, writer, and GM trainer. He specializes in opening preparation, positional play, and endgame mastery.