Openings for Club Players
If you want to be able to get better positions out of the opening – and avoid any nasty traps – this comprehensive repertoire from IM Valeri Lilov is the ideal solution. IM Lilov has selected his favorite systems to deal with the openings you are most likely to face in club and tournament play.
This bundle brings together the Lilov Chess Institute Opening Repertoire for White and Opening Repertoire for Black to form a complete opening repertoire that will pay you dividends for the rest of your chess career!
The next time you have to face that tricky variation, you’ll be ready to turn the tables with deeper strategic understanding, knowledge of the major weaknesses and how to exploit them plus a few sneaky tricks of your own!
Whether you’re a 1.e4 or 1.d4 player, you’ll find answers to all your opening problems.
- Want a powerful line that takes French Defense players out of their book early?
- Need to know what to do against the Dutch?
- Struggling against the Sicilian?
- What about as Black?
- Do you get passive when playing the Caro-Kann?
- Not know where to put your pieces in the King’s Indian?
- Confused by the Closed Sicilian?
Imagine having instant access to IM coaching on any opening you might need to learn! Huge, unreadable opening books are a thing of the past. Now you have the knowledge you need at your fingertips.
This 20-hour course is your new openings trainer, preparing you to take on and beat your rivals in their favorite openings!
- 20 hours of clearly explained opening ideas giving you a hard-hitting response to anything your opponent plays. IM Lilov reveals his personal recommendations for all the major openings.
- Course summaries so you can skip to the chapter you need or revise the main ideas in seconds.
- No more quick defeats because of an oversight in the opening. This usually happens when the pieces are developed in the wrong order or a pawn break is missed. Valeri details everything you need to watch out for.
- You’ll pick up a ton of killer attacks like the deadly 3 file onslaught in the King’s Indian.
- You can make rapid progress by studying the openings that have given you the most difficult first.
- More than just openings, Valeri teaches advanced chess by revealing the most effective techniques for getting an advantage.
IM Valeri Lilov (FIDE 2438)
better known as Tiger Lilov, is a professional chess coach and lecturer renowned for his personalized approach to training students and professional players from all over the world. Having been an active tournament player all his life, he has won many international open tournaments and championships including the European Individual School Chess Championship U10 (Moscow, 2000) and the Kulaga Memorial International Open (Minsk, 2007).