IM Bryan Solano Cuya Reveals…
Have you ever heard the famous saying “the pawns are the soul of chess”?
Well, it’s wrong.
The pawn structures are the soul of chess.
- The pawn structure determines the direction of the game
- The pawn structure dictates the best plan
- The pawn structure even decides what side has an opening advantage or a winning ending
Simply put, if you understand pawn structures, you understand chess.
Understanding pawn structures used to be the privilege of titled players and a complete mystery for the rest.
We have invited IM Bryan Solano Cuya to demystify the pawn structures once and for all!
In this brand-new 11-hour Pawn Structures Crash Course, Bryan reveals everything you need to know about ALL 11 most common pawn structures from Carlsbad Formation to Maroczy Structure!
For each structure, you’ll learn the typical plans, weaknesses, attacking motifs, piece placement, and long-term goals.
Here is what you’ll learn:
- Reading the Pawn Structures: How to know exactly what direction the game will evolve, so you can pick the best plan from the “library” that IM Cuya prepared for you!
- Winning with The Minority Attack: The proper way to play the minority attack, so that you can pick one of the two setups and keep your opponent guessing about what’s coming
- Botvinnik’s f3-e4 break: A lightning-quick attack that leaves your opponents hopelessly defending in the center, while you finish them off on the wing
- Secrets of Panov’s Formation: How IMs and GMs skillfully avoid the isolated pawn positions
- The “Stonewall” Blueprint: How to always have an edge in Stonewall structure by positioning your minor pieces and recapturing with the correct pawn
- Maroczy Planning: the easiest way to play against the Maroczy Structure – 2 solid plans for Black
Add instant pawn-structure recognition SKILL into your chess toolbox and your wins will come much easier.
Ability to flawlessly “read” the structures will give you a home-field advantage in ALL your games!
You’ll be in total control.
Simply recognize the structure and follow the proven-and-tested plan from the course.
Pawn Structures: The Crash Course – Video Course [11 hours 10 minutes]
IM Bryan Solano Cuya has developed an 11-hour training to “read” and understand the pawn-structures. After finishing this course, you will have a complete understanding of all 11 most common pawn structures including all the plans, ideas, and techniques. It’s like having a home-field advantage in ALL your games!
Access to Practicum
Train the important move sequences with a set of specifically designed tasks and challenges. The practical part is an important element of the course.
Database of all games
Downloadable database of the games presented in the course with Master’s analysis, extra lines, and ideas.
IM Bryan Solano Cuya
is an International Master from Costa Rica. Bryan won multiple national and international tournaments including Centroamericano del Caribe 2016, National Games in 2012, and Costa Rica Blitz Championship in 2017. He has been a part of the Salou Team in Spain. Bryan is a full-time chess player, coach and streamer.