GM Lemos is proud to present his first Lemos Formula opening... the Pirc Defense. Damian spent months polishing the theory, double-checking all the lines and variations, and making sure you get the highest quality training. Everything is simplified and compressed into a single 6.5-hour course.
Most club players get openings wrong…
Damian made the same mistakes before he realized something.
And once he did, Damian went from an ordinary player in 2004… to FM, then IM, and finally to GM in 2009.
That something is what he calls the ‘Lemos Formula’.
This approach is about picking top-scoring, low-theory openings. Then quickly grasping the key structures and strategies. And taking care of sublines as well.
Today, GM Lemos is proud to present his first Lemos Formula opening… the Pirc Defense.
Damian spent months polishing the theory, double-checking all the lines and variations, and making sure you get the highest quality training. Everything is simplified and compressed into a single 6.5-hour course.
The result is tournament-ready Pirc Defense opening preparation that you can deploy in days NOT weeks or months.
Here’s what you are going to learn:
- Mastering the Sublines – White shies away from Pirc and tries to take you away from the book? No worries. Armed with a strong AI, Damian analyzed all the most common sidelines and prepared an antidote for each and every one of those. (Chapters 1-2)
- Destroying the Fianchetto System – Are you facing a confident player that knows the theory and goes straight for the main line? Great! GM Damian Lemos reveals all of the White’s plans and gives you powerful ways to gain an upper hand. (Chapter 3)
- Cracking the code of 4.Bg5 – White is an active player, and tries to push for an early attack?! GM Lemos recommends two equally strong options, and trust me both will lead to unpleasant surprises for White. (Chapters 4-5)
- Taking Down the Samish System – White is castling queen’s side and prepping to fire at your King? Good plan! Unless… GM Lemos will teach you how to checkmate White’s king first, by blowing up the queen’s side wide open. (Spoiler alert: that’s exactly what you’ll learn in Chapter 13)
- Disarming the Austrian Attack – They say “Austrian Attack is the ultimate way to take down the Pirc”. Big mistake! Damian gives you a simple-to-play formula for getting an edge. (Chapters 14-17)
In short, if you are looking for a high-scoring opening for Black against 1.e4… and you don’t have time for learning hundreds of lines and variations, Damian got you covered.
Study this course, and start winning your games straight out of the opening in days not months!
Chapter 1. Sublines 3.Bd3
Chapter 2. Sublines 3.f3
Chapter 3. The Fianchetto System
Chapter 4. The 4.Bg5 System I
Chapter 5. The 4.Bg5 System II
Chapter 6. The 4.Bf4 System I
Chapter 7. The 4.Bf4 System II
Chapter 8. The 4.Be3 System I
Chapter 9. The 4.Be3 System II
Chapter 10. The 4.Be3 System III
Chapter 11. The Positional Line 4.Nf3 I
Chapter 12. The Positional Line 4.Nf3 II
Chapter 13. The Samish System 4.f3
Chapter 14. The Austrian Attack 4.f4 I
Chapter 15. The Austrian Attack 4.f4 II
Chapter 16. The Austrian Attack 4.f4 III
Chapter 17. The Austrian Attack 4.f4 IV
About the Author:
GM Damian Lemos [2559 FIDE]
GM Lemos is an Argentine chess Grandmaster and a renowned chess coach. He achieved the title of International Master at the age of 15, and Grandmaster at the age of 19. He has won several national and international chess tournaments, including the Argentine Championship in 2014 and the Brazilian Open in 2015.
GM Damian Lemos is also a highly respected chess coach. He has taught thousands of students worldwide through online chess courses and YouTube videos.
Today, Lemos is considered one of the top chess coaches and continues to share his knowledge and expertise with chess players of all levels.