In this database, the Indian Grandmaster Abhijeet Gupta built a practical London repertoire for White. Besides the theoretical chapters, this database has Video Version, Memory Booster, and Computer Practice.
You have a big tournament or an important game coming up… but don’t have weeks to prepare?
GM Abhijeet Gupta (2667 FIDE) got you covered.
Give him just 2.5 hours and he will teach you how to win with London System for White!
London System is trusted by everyone from online warriors to World Champions… because it has three KEY advantages:
1. It’s based on a universal setup that you can deploy in all of your games
2. It’s a low-theory opening, that can literally be learned in 2 hours
3. White bypasses a ton of complex theory and gets great attacking chances
… in other words, this is a great practical choice for those who wish to spend their time winning games rather than memorizing opening lines.
Here is what you’ll learn:
- Beating the NID and QID – GM Gupta will give you the number one scoring line against Nimzo-Indian and Queen’s Indian. You’ll be able to exploit Black’s knight vulnerability and build a HUGE advantage.
- Jobava Attack – Your opponent is playing King’s Indian Defense or Pirc? Great! GM Gupta will arm you with his ‘secret weapon’ the Jobava Attack! The best thing, no one under 2200 has no idea how to play against it.
- Defeating the Grunfeld Setups – GM Gupta will show you a swift way to neutralize the Grunfeld, and unleash a powerful London attack!
- Crashing the Sidelines – GM Gupta gives you a complete mind map for breaking down the 4 most commonly seen sidelines. Even if Black tries to avoid the classical setup you’ll know exactly what to play and will get an edge.
This is your ultimate shortcut to mastering London. Not only do you get the HD training, but also it comes with the fully annotated PGNs and practical tests!
Chapter 1 – QGD Setups – Part 1
Chapter 2 – QGD Setups – Part 2
Chapter 3 – QGD Setups – Part 3
Chapter 4 – Slav/Chigorin Setups
Chapter 5 – Nimzo/QID Setups
Chapter 6 – KID/Pirc Setups
Chapter 7 – Gruenfeld Setups
About the Author:
GM Abhijeet Gupta [FIDE 2616]
is an Indian chess player with the title of Grandmaster. Gupta is the first player to win the Commonwealth Chess Championship five times. He has completed his early education at A’s Steward Senior Secondary School, Bhilwara, and then embarked on his career as a chess player.
Abhijeet Gupta played for the Indian national team in the 2012 Chess Olympiad in Istanbul, Turkey, where he won an individual silver medal thanks to his rating performance of 2746 on board 4.