Super Coach GM Ibro Saric Reveals…
How to Win with the 9 Elements of Advanced Positional Play for Players in the 1200-1800 Range Looking to Reach 2000-2200 Elo and Beyond…
Too many players hold themselves back by ignoring the positional side of the game. They make excuses like “I’m a tactical player” or “I just launch an attack and play from there”.
These players soon find those tactics and attacks dry up. As Fischer said, “tactics flow from a superior position”.
The truth is…
Tactics are the finishing blow, the positional play gets you the winning set-up in the first place.
If you’re finding attacks hard to come by against stronger players, if you find more games ending in blocked or symmetrical positions, it’s time to learn the advanced secrets of positional play.
We simplified the entire process for you!
GM Ibro Saric has just finished his 10-hour course Positional Play Secrets, an all-in-one training that shows you what GMs see and club players miss.
Some of the things you’ll start using in your games:
- Strength in weakness. Let your opponents give you “weaknesses” like the isolated pawn… then blow them off the board with your higher knowledge of the hidden strengths of these positions! (Basically a high-level, long-term positional trap!)
- Disarmament. One of Karpov’s favorite plans was to suck the life out of one of his opponent’s pieces, leaving it like an unarmed man in a gunfight. Offside knights, bad bishops, trapped rooks… Ibro Saric reveals strategies like Karpov’s Ba7!! in chapter 15.
- Space-time continuum. Many openings give you an early space advantage (French, Caro-Kann, KID…) but how do you take advantage? Black’s setup is usually solid and early attacks are doomed to fail. Ibro gives you a step-by-step plan for optimizing your pieces, piling on the pressure and ultimately striking a hammer blow without allowing your rival time for any counterplay.
It is time to take your positional play to another level!
- INTRO Introduction to Positional Chess
- CHAPTER 1 Isolated Pawn I
- CHAPTER 2 Isolated Pawn II
- CHAPTER 3 Hanging Pawns I
- CHAPTER 4 Hanging Pawns II
- CHAPTER 5 Backward Pawns I
- CHAPTER 6 Backward Pawns II
- CHAPTER 7 Doubled Pawns I
- CHAPTER 8 Doubled Pawns II
- CHAPTER 9 Passed Pawn I
- CHAPTER 10 Passed Pawn II
- CHAPTER 11 Space Advantage I
- CHAPTER 12 Space Advantage II
- CHAPTER 13 Open Files I
- CHAPTER 14 Open Files II
- CHAPTER 15 Bad pieces I
- CHAPTER 16 Bad pieces II
- CHAPTER 17 Strong Squares I
- CHAPTER 18 Strong Squares II
- CHAPTER 19 Prophylactic Thinking I
- CHAPTER 20 Prophylactic Thinking II
Positional Play Secrets with GM Ibro Saric – video course [10 hours]
In this 10-hour, 20-chapter course, GM Ibro Saric reveals how to win with the 9 elements of advanced positional play. A course for players in the 1200-1800 range looking to reach 2000-2200 Elo and beyond.
Complete game database
Downloadable, complete game database of everything covered so that you can analyze it at your own pace and convenience. A must-have a treasure chest for any serious player.
Access to Practicum
Train the important attacking motifs with a set of specifically designed tasks and challenges. The practical part is an important element of the course.
GM Ibro Saric (FIDE 2572)
Ibro Saric is an International Grandmaster from Bosnia & Herzegovina. He is a professional chess player and coach – teaching chess for many years. GM Saric believes that the most important thing is to develop the right way of chess thinking, focusing on typical positions, middlegame plans, and pawn structures. His favorite quote is “I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.” – Bruce Lee. He perfectly translates it into his playing and teaching style to make sure his students can and will apply all the theory into practice.