Pro-Coach IM Zlatanovic Reveals…
The Middlegame Manual that has Been Missing from 99% of Club Player’s Education
It’s always struck me as strange that nobody really shows you how to play the middlegame.
Sure, you pick up basic stuff like occupying the center, putting your pieces on open lines and so on. But what about the rest?
You know that the bishop pair is supposed to be an advantage, but how do you use it?
You know you need to push your plan forward while stopping your opponent’s ideas – but you only have one move, which do you prioritize?
And how do you balance pawn structure with activity, gaining space, attacking and defending?
There are 2 ways to learn these skills:
- Trial and error (which, unless you analyze positions as fast as Stockfish, will take you several lifetimes).
- Studying model games with an IM or GM coach.
If you haven’t had the time, money or access to do the second, here’s your chance.
Serbian IM Boroljub Zlatanovic has put together an incredible 10-hour course that reveals how to play the middlegame like a master.
IM Zlatanovic has hand-picked 26 of the most instructive master games of all-time, each one teaching one or more middlegame secrets you can start using right away.
- Sicilian Special Forces. Learn how to harness the attacking potential of the Sicilian with a brilliant analysis of a classic. Discover how to deal with the d5 square, proper timing of Black’s pawn pushes and which Queen maneuver to unleash to bring White’s defenses crashing down!
- Incremental Advantage. Most players fall apart in quiet, queenless positions. Every move looks the same so they just play anything. This is where a little knowledge can go a long way. IM Zlatanovic breaks down a Karpov classic to show how to mercilessly convert positions
- The Bishop Blockade Method. Most people value bishops slightly higher than knights – which makes it easy for you to get the 2 knights vs. knight + bishop situation. That’s where the fun begins! Use Gligoric’s bishop blockade and watch your knights dominate!
This is the middlegame manual that has been missing from 99% of club player’s education.
INTRO Introduction to the course
CHAPTER 1 Boleslavsky – Shcherbakov
CHAPTER 2 Gligoric – Stahlberg
CHAPTER 3 Nimzowitsch – Nilsson
CHAPTER 4 Zlatanovic – Djoric
CHAPTER 5 Ivkov – Hort
CHAPTER 6 Ljubojevic – Portisch
CHAPTER 7 Harmonist – Tarrasch
CHAPTER 8 Karpov – Seirawan
CHAPTER 9 Andersson – Kavalek
CHAPTER 10 Zlatanovic – Georgiev
CHAPTER 11 Nimzowitsch – Tarrasch
CHAPTER 12 Rosselli – Rubinstein
CHAPTER 13 Rubinstein – Duras
CHAPTER 14 Pflichthofer – Riefner
CHAPTER 15 Rubinstein – Salwe
CHAPTER 16 Mohrlok – Ivkov
CHAPTER 17 Vasiukov – Boleslavsky
CHAPTER 18 Lasker – Capablanca
CHAPTER 19 Fischer – Euwe
CHAPTER 20 Geller – Hort
CHAPTER 21 Englisch – Steinitz
CHAPTER 22 Atkins – Capablanca
CHAPTER 23 Bronstein – Benko
CHAPTER 24 Kuzmin – Dorfman
CHAPTER 25 Lasker – Janowsky
CHAPTER 26 Vaganian – Bronstein
Practical Middlegame Secrets IM Boroljub Zlatanovic – video course [10 hours 23 min]
IM Boroljub Zlatanovic’s new Practical Middlegame Secrets is a 10-hour training featuring quality analysis of the most instructive middlegames ever played. IM Zlatanovic has hand-picked 26 of the most instructive master games of all-time, each one teaching one or more middlegame secrets you can start using right away.
Complete Course PGNs + ChessBase Files
Downloadable, complete game database of everything covered so that you can analyze it at your own pace and convenience. A must have treasure chest for any serious player.
Access to Practicum
Train the important attacking motifs with a set of specifically designed tasks and challenges. Practical part is an important element of the course.
Quickly navigate through the course and easily find the topics covered in each of the 26 chapters. Use it as a quick refresher after studying the course or skim through it before an important tournament!
About the Author:
IM Boroljub Zlatanovic [2438 FIDE]
Boroljub Zlatanovic is an International Master and a professional chess coach from Serbia. Boroljub has been coaching chess for over 15 years and his students showed outstanding results in the Youth and Junior Championships. Whether you want to improve your endgame (basic, typical, complex), middlegame (global strategy, tactics, and typical positions) or to expand and deepen the opening repertoire, you are at the right place!