Roman’s Lab DVD Series – Vol 63
Revisiting the Fundamental Principles of Chess This is one of the most instructional DVD series Roman has ever produced and is highly recommended for all players as well as coaches. The Russian School of Chess has produced some of the greatest players of all time through a formula of methods and patterns. In Part Two Roman covers step by step the fundamental principles of the Russian School of Chess.Also covered on this DVD:
* Playing on weak squares
* Violating the basic principles of chess
* Weak pawns
* Opposite color bishops
* Evaluating positions
* Good and bad maneuvering
* Calculating and instant attack
* Logic chess avoid wasting time These proven ideas and methods will bring instant and long term improvement to your game.
Over one hour of instructional video.
GrandMaster Roman Dzindzichashvili:
* Former two time U.S. Champion & Russian Champion
* World Open Winner, Writer & Teacher
* Former Chess Coach & Trainer for World Champions Gary Kasparov & Anatoly Karpov
Originally Produced by Paul Azzurro | © ChessDVDs