GM Marian Petrov Reveals…
How to Beat 1.e4, Outplaying Your Rivals Game-After-Game… all without Having to Remember the Theory
You don’t need me to convince you that the Sicilian is the #1 weapon against e4.
1…c5 been the champions’ choice for 60 years.
But it’s just for the pros, right?
The massive number of life-or-death variations makes it too risky for club players to employ, doesn’t it?
GM Marian Petrov has just completed his 10.5-hour guide Sicilian Defense – Complete Repertoire for Black, a deadly repertoire against anything White might try!
Split into 10 chapters, Sicilian Defense – Complete Repertoire reveals how to take down each of White’s alternatives with model games, sneaky traps, and deep strategies.
Here is what it will do for you:
- The Smith-Morra antidote – The Smith-Morra Gambit (1.e4 c5 2.d4 cxd4 3.c3) unleashes a swarm of aggression against the Black position that can wipe the unprepared off the board in 25 moves or less. Learn the antidote, however, and you’ll take the sting out of White’s attack, getting safety, activity and an extra pawn!
- Which pieces matter most – Every position has a linchpin, that piece or pawn that holds things together. Remove it and your enemy’s game collapses like a house of cards! GM Petrov explains when and why different pieces play that role – allowing you to unleash game-winning sacrifices like …Rxf4!
- Strings to your bow – Get the benefits of mastering one opening without becoming a sitting target! Marian shows you how to adapt the “Sicilian rules” between Najdorf, Dragon and other set-ups.
- The b-pawn barge – In one of White’s favorite systems Black can push the b-pawn twice in the first 8 moves and mess up White’s plans completely! Discover how to get this almost forced position in chapter 10.
- Anti-Sicilians destroyed – Many players will try to take the sting out of the Sicilian with moves like 3.Bb5+. This plays right into your hands! Black gets 2 major benefits – learn how to systematically parlay them into a win in chapter 4.
Whether you’re new to the Sicilian or just need to know how to deal with an annoying response from White, GM Petrov’s opening masterclass will get you tournament-ready in no time.
This is perhaps the first course to take you from ZERO to EXPERT in the most powerful response to 1.e4 available.
CHAPTER 1 Rare Lines
CHAPTER 2 Closed Sicilian
CHAPTER 3 2.c3
CHAPTER 4 Bb5 lines
CHAPTER 5 Dragon Variation
CHAPTER 6 Sveshnikov Variation
CHAPTER 7 Bg5 lines
CHAPTER 8 Bc4 lines
CHAPTER 9 Classical Be2
CHAPTER 10 Be3 and English Attack
Sicilian Defense Complete Repertoire with GM Petrov video course [10 hours 28 minutes]
GM Marian Petrov has just completed his 10.5-hour guide Sicilian Defense – Complete Repertoire for Black, a deadly repertoire against anything White might try! Split into 10 chapters, Sicilian Defense – Complete Repertoire reveals how to take down each of White’s alternatives with model games, sneaky traps, and deep strategies.
Complete set of PGNs and ChessBase Files
Downloadable, complete set of PGNs and ChessBase files of everything covered so that you can analyze it at your own pace and convenience. A must-have treasure chest for any serious player.
Access to Practicum
Train the important chess motifs with a set of specifically designed tasks and challenges. The practical part is an important element of the course.
Extra Training Tasks [PDF]
Advanced training tasks are taken directly from top-level games. Learn from the ideas and strategies of players like Capablanca, Kasparov, and Karpov. After solving those problems you will get one step closer to chess mastery!
Meet the Author:
GM Marian Petrov (FIDE 2537)
is an accomplished professional chess coach, theorist, and Bulgarian champion for 2002 and 2017, as well as winner of many open tournaments around the world. Also a FIDE trainer and coach of the team of Wales at the last Olympiad in Baku in 2016. He graduated from the National Sports Academy in Sofia, Bulgaria with a Bachelor’s degree in Chess Pedagogy, a four-year undergraduate program designed to prepare top-level chess trainers.