No products in the cart.
Tactics for Everyone Bundle with GM Ronen Har-Zvi
GM Har-Zvi guides you to learn the thinking processes that lead to spot tactics on the board and take advantage of the chances offered by the position. As Ronen says: everyone blunders, even Carlsen, and a good player must be able to spot it and punish it. How? By using tactics, of course!
Improve your chess tactics!
In this course, GM Ronen Har-Zvi tackles one of the most important parts of the game: Tactics. And he does this from a beginner and intermediate player’s perspective: everyone will be able to enjoy, learn and improve watching these videos.
All of us have at least once asked ourselves the typical questions:
- What is a tactic in chess?
- Why is tactics one of the most important piece of knowledge you need to play chess?
- How to spot tactics in a game?
- How to take advantage of it?
- GM Ronen is here to answer our queries, by guiding us – with many interesting examples – through the basics of chess tactics, such as double-attacks, forks, pins, how to use material to create tactics; to then move on into more complicated topics, such as intermediate moves, double threats, and more!
Double Attack Ronen “indiana-Jones” Har-Zvi starts his new feat “Tactics for Everyone” – a course on basic and not-so-basic tactics in chess – demonstrating how to take advantage of undefended pieces, with what is usually called a double-attack.
If you have loose pieces spread over the board for too many moves in a row, you’re bound to suffer from your opponent’s tactics, aimed to win material, when not the whole game.
In this series, GM Har-Zvi guides you to learn the thinking processes that lead to spot tactics on the board and take advantage of the chances offered by the position. As Ronen says: everyone blunders, even Carlsen, and a good player must be able to spot it and punish it. How? By using TACTICS, of course!
- The killer Queen sac no-one sees coming (made famous by Frank Marshall’s immortal “Gold Coins” game).
- How to set-up the awesome smothered mate, arguably the most satisfying combination to play in chess.
- What to do when a tactic doesn’t quite work (hint: it’s one of Lasker’s most important principles).
- GM Har-Zvi’s deceptive trick for picking up undefended pieces – this alone will make you deadly at blitz.
- Why we’re most vulnerable when attacking, knowledge you can use to score brilliant counter-attacking victories.
LESSON 1 What is Your Opponent Threatening?
LESSON 2 The Board Has Got 64 Squares
LESSON 3 Skewer
LESSON 4 Removing The Defender I-II
LESSON 5 Queen Sacrifice I-III
LESSON 6 Pinning I-II
LESSON 7 King in the Center
LESSON 8 Intermediate Moves I-II
LESSON 9 Double Attack I-III
LESSON 10 Discover Attack
LESSON 11 Defending with Advanced Tactics
LESSON 12 Checkmate I-III
GM Ronen Har-Zvi (2515 FIDE)
is an Israeli chess player and a chess writer. He won the under 16 World Youth Chess Championship in 1992. Ronen holds a GM titled since 1995. He is a professional chess coach and occasional ICC player with peak blitz rating of 3215.
30 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee
You must be thrilled with this purchase, and it must transform your chess the way I state in this letter, or I don’t want your money. Try it out and if you don’t agree that it’s an amazing program and worth more than you paid, keep all your money. If for any reason you’re not satisfied with the purchase just ask for your money back. It doesn’t get any easier than that.