Why was this course created?
Many players seem to get stuck at a certain level, no matter how hard they train. It’s like there’s an invisible barrier preventing them from reaching 1600, 1800 or 2000.
It doesn’t have to be this way.
IM Anna Rudolf (aka Miss Strategy) has found the SOLUTION. Instead of cramming our brains with endless amounts of new knowledge, we need to fix the 5 holes through which valuable rating points leak.
Blunders, missing winning opportunities, missing the strongest plan, underestimating your opponent’s strategy and fear/complacency. These are the real barriers holding you back.
The 15-hour Anna Rudolf Method teaches you how to solve these problems and achieve your potential by becoming a master of awareness, emotions and targeting weaknesses.
The 5 fixes that will turbocharge your success:
- Banish blunders: Blunders are the #1 rating killers. Whether you’re dropping pieces or overlooking positional mistakes, the root cause of blunders is the same. Anna reveals her technique for keeping total awareness at all times!
- Take your chances: finding winning moves is much tougher in a real game than when solving tactics. Any would-be helper standing by your board shouting “Mate in 3!” would get kicked out! Discover how to search and destroy your target at the first opportunity.
- Proven winning plans: when you’re thinking what to play, the moves you see are affected by your plan. If you’re thinking about how to attack the kingside, you’ll probably miss the winning pawn break on the queenside. Anna explains the ideas behind the most powerful attacking formations, positional strategies and endgame plans to make sure you’re always focused on the strongest moves.
- One step ahead: If you’re thinking about what you’re trying to achieve and ignoring your opponent’s plans, you’re going to get a nasty shock. Instead, learn how to read your rival’s plans and use it against them!
- Competitive success: It’s no good being a great chess player if you fall apart when it counts. A huge percentage of games are lost due to either complacency or irrational fear. Learn how to combine a burning desire to win with ice cool emotions and become the ultimate competitor.
Smash the barriers to your chess success with Anna’s intensive training on self-mastery!
The Anna Rudolf Method – Comprehensive Video Training
The 15-hour Anna Rudolf Method teaches you how to overcome 5 biggest progress stoppers and achieve your potential by becoming a master of awareness, emotions and targeting weaknesses.
The detailed summary in PDF format makes navigation a breeze so you can quickly remind yourself of the learning points (great as a “cheat sheet” during practice games!)
Practical tests are designed to test your knowledge to the limit!
Complete PGN File
The 78 game PGN so you can analyze and play over any of the games featured in the course.
FREE BONUS #1: Exclusive PDF Guides
3 exclusive PDF guides written by Anna, covering how to build your opening repertoire, how to learn openings effectively and how to evaluate a position
FREE BONUS #2: The Mindset of a Champion
The mini-video covering how you can fully unleash the potential for becoming a champion.
PART I: OPENING
- LESSON 1 How to choose an opening that fits you
- LESSON 2 How to learn openings effectively
- LESSON 3 How to build your opening repertoire
- LESSON 4 What to do in unknown positions
PART II: MIDDLEGAME
- LESSON 1 Become a master of planning
- LESSON 2 Perfect your strategic thinking
- LESSON 3 Piece play: Improve yours, worsen the opponent’s
- LESSON 4 Pawn play: ‘I want to break free’
- LESSON 5 Attack like a beast
- LESSON 6 What makes an attack successful
- LESSON 7 Typical attacking plans
- LESSON 8 How to spot tactical motifs
- LESSON 9 How to stop blundering
- LESSON 10 Defend like a pro
- LESSON 11 Prophylactic thinking
PART III: ENDGAME
- LESSON 11 How to be a better endgame player
- LESSON 12 Endgame principles and concepts
- BONUS #1 Calculation: the Thought process
- BONUS #2 The mindset of a champion
- Fulls PGNs are included
- PDF GUIDES
- PDF guides and the summary of the course
IM Anna Rudolf (2393 FIDE)
Anna Rudolf is an Olympic Chess-Player and three-time Hungarian Champion. She holds both the International Master and Woman Grand Master titles. Her achievements include winning the European Junior Rapid Championship and the Hungarian Women’s Championship in 2008, 2010 and 2011. She is a popular chess personality having worked as a commentator and analyzer at many major tournaments including the 2016 World Chess Championship.