No products in the cart.
The Art of Checkmate with IM Castellanos
$25.00 – $35.00
“Majority of club players lack а good understanding of typical mating combinations, piece maneuvers, and sacrifices which prevent them from delivering over 85% of checkmates. Sounds familiar? This course will fix it!”
Checkmating opponent’s king is every player’s dream. It is the happiest, most exciting moment of the game. It is the most satisfying part of chess.
However, the majority of club players lack a good understanding of typical mating combinations, piece maneuvers, and sacrifices which prevent them from delivering over 85% of checkmates. They struggle finding important clues and simply don’t attack.
How many times have you missed a mating opportunity during the game, and discovered how simple it was in a post-game analysis?
Perhaps, you even lost the game that you should’ve easily won. This happens to everyone, and especially to those under-2200 players.
Does this happen because of poor calculation skills and tactical flaws?
Not necessarily… chess players are NOT computers and CANNOT calculate everything. Even the very best Grandmasters play based on their knowledge and intuition.
That’s why a good understanding of typical mating ideas, attacking patterns, and piece coordination will tremendously simplify your raw calculation work. By recognizing an opportunity in the right moment, you will just focus on analyzing those important variations, instead of wasting your energy on irrelevant lines. It is a very important practical skill to have – to know exactly how to checkmate opponent’s king, based on various positional and strategic factors.
That’s why we created this course.
IM Renier Castellanos will teach you everything you need to know about checkmating your opponent’s king from typical positions including fianchetto, opposite side castling, same side castling, attacking an uncastled king, attacking a king in the center and much more. It took IM Castellanos years to structure those things. Previously, he was only sharing his secrets with a select few of his students (many of which became very strong players themselves). Now, these groundbreaking ideas are available to you!
Armed with this knowledge and following IM Castellanos advice you will always be on a lookout to start an attack. Your play will become much more aggressive, and you will start winning many games by force.
Is this course for you? Answer those 3 questions to find out:
- Do you want to become a stronger attacking player?
- Do you want to learn when and how to start a checkmating attack?
- Do you want to learn 18 typical checkmating patterns that all GMs know?
If you answered “yes” to any of those questions above and you are under 2200 rated this course is for you!
- CHAPTER 1 Checkmating king in the center
- CHAPTER 2 Attacking the castled king
- CHAPTER 3 Extraction of the king
- CHAPTER 4 Standard sacrifice on h3/h6
- CHAPTER 5 Attacking the fianchetto
- CHAPTER 6 Typical Mating combinationsHERE IS WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- How grandmasters find an instructive plan and start a powerful attack even in most complex positions?
- How strong players read their opponent’s intentions and always stay one step ahead?
- What is the fundamental plan allowing to dominate in opposite castle positions?
- How grandmasters use the h3/h6 hooks to open up the positions and extract the opponent’s king?
- How strong players prevent their opponents from castling and destroy their king in the center.
- How grandmasters find the forcing moves and prevent any sort of counter-play?
- And much more!
About the Author:
IM Renier Castellanos
is an active chess player and trainer for over 10 years, have worked for Chessbase and done live commentary on several major events, winner of many international tournaments. One Grandmaster norm. Highest FIDE rating 2529.
30 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee
You must be thrilled with this purchase, and it must transform your chess the way I state in this letter, or I don’t want your money. Try it out and if you don’t agree that it’s an amazing program and worth more than you paid, keep all your money. If for any reason you’re not satisfied with the purchase just ask for your money back. It doesn’t get any easier than that!