The Club Player’s Manifesto Series is a brilliant approach to learning the core essentials for club players up to Candidate Master, guided by Grandmaster Damian Lemos, one of the World Leaders in Chess DVD presentation.
The Club Player’s Manifesto
The Club Player’s Manifesto Series is a brilliant approach to learning the core essentials for club players up to Candidate Master, guided by Grandmaster Damian Lemos.
Exclusive Grandmaster Video by a brilliant presenter.
Extended PDF summaries have numbered matching bullet points of all pertinent content.
Dozens of relevant practice problems per disc of a structured 10 DVD set.
The most comprehensive club players “DVD course with materials” ever released.
PGN files included free for every DISC.
Option to contact GM Damian Lemos for Skype support lessons.
Brought to you by iChess.NET – The World Leaders in DVD education.
- Volume 51: GM Attacks for Club Players – Presented by GM Damian Lemos In this Empire Chess DVD has an emphasis on basic and advanced concepts of ‘Attacking the King’ and the many factors leading up to the attacking possibility. Before the attack commences there are explanations of how it happens, this is done by examining a theoretical opening, followed by an examination of the middle game skills that enable the attacking possibility, followed by how the attack is correctly conducted.
- Volume 52: Attacking with Forcing Moves – Presented by GM Damian Lemos This DVD follows on from the first DVD in The Club Players Manifesto, which had an emphasis on basic and advanced concepts of attacking the King and the many factors leading up to the attacking possibility.
- Volume 53: GM Strategy for Club Players – Presented by GM Damian Lemos This chess DVD looks at ‘Strategy’ and discusses the many strategical openings, then breaks down the strategical elements of each game and some of the key concepts are identified.
- Volume 54: World Champion Strategy – Presented by GM Damian Lemos This DVD builds upon Disk 3/10 ‘Strategy’ which discussed the many strategical openings primarily using game examples from ex-World Champions. Emphasis is also given to ‘The Bishop Pair’ and the advantage and disadvantages in various situations.
- Volume 55: Aggressive Chess Guide – Presented by GM Damian Lemos This DVD has an emphasis on ‘Aggressive Play’ using The Initiative, Central Pressure, Lateral entry for pieces and harnessing Bishops. There is also an explanation of the opening running up to aggressive play situations.
- Volume 56: Control the Center – Presented by GM Damian Lemos This DVD has an emphasis on the ‘Center’ how to stake an advantage there, once secured, how to then approach with an attack on a different part of the board. Discussions of the theoretical openings and their control of the center are also considered.
- Volume 57: Positional Chess Guide – Presented by GM Damian Lemos In this DVD, GM Damian Lemos looks at ‘Positional Play’ things like voluntarily giving up ‘The Bishop Pair’, How to attack doubled ‘C’ pawns, Placing Rooks deliberately on Closed files, The IQP advantages and disadvantages, and many more Positional Play methods.
- Volume 58: Master the Middlegame – Presented by GM Damian Lemos This DVD has an emphasis on the ‘Middle game’ looking at ideas and concepts based around Pawn Structure, Bishop Pair, Kings Pawn Cover, and many more elements. The opening is also considered on the lead into the resulting middle games.
- Volume 59: Defensive Domination – Presented by GM Damian Lemos This DVD looks at ‘Defense’ and how to stay calm in the face of attack with a concise understanding of opponents threats. Preparing your defense against expected attacks are considered as is the use of tactics.
- Volume 60: Tactical Chess Guide – Presented by GM Damian Lemos This DVD looks at ‘Tactics’ and how a Grandmaster thinks in tactical situations. Searching for surprising moves, opening lines to the King, King Hunt, In-Between moves, Removal of Key Defenders and many more tactics are considered.