Roman’s Lab DVD Series – Vol 65
On this DVD Roman will take you through several sharp openings demonstrating what happens when you violate the Principles of Chess, specifically no activity before development. He also goes over the criteria needed before playing sharp continuations, gambits, and sacrifices. Roman will help you understand the difference between what is considered sound sharp playable openings and sharp openings to avoid. Even strong players will ignore the principles of chess and get punished for it. Roman demonstrates his point using examples from opening lines in Morra Gambit, Alekhine defense, Philidor, Queens Gambit declined, Petroff, Caro-Kann, English, Pirc, French, Latvian and Center Counter.
GrandMaster Roman Dzindzichashvili
- Former two time U.S. Champion & Russian Champion
- World Open Winner, Writer & Teacher
- Former Chess Coach & Trainer for World Champions Gary Kasparov & Anatoly Karpov
- Bookup Premiere demo – A method of mastering the chess openings.
- Chess Reader demo – Software to display ChessCafe eBooks.
- Blitzin demo – Play chess online with the Internet Chess Club.
- Chess Tactic Arts demo – Improve your tactics by solving exercises.
- Advanced School of Chess demo – Instructive tutorial on all chess fundamentals.
- Chess Mentor demo – Instructional software (like having a private chess coach).