While studying the opening courses, “The GM’s Openings Laboratory” and “The GM’s Openings Laboratory – 2”, students sent me their questions. I have answered every single one. All these materials were united and integrated into the Bonus Pack.
The Grandmaster’s Opening Lab – Bonus Pack
While studying the opening courses, “The GM’s Openings Laboratory” and “The GM’s Openings Laboratory – 2”, students sent me their questions.
Therefore, I’ve prepared a detailed answer to every query.
- In reply to questions about general opening rules, I’ve recorded a couple of video lessons (with additional rules and explanations).
- As for specific opening questions, I’ve added more *.pgn files (chess databases) with specific lines, analyses, instructive games, etc.
All these materials were united and integrated into the Bonus Pack.
What will you get from the chess course?
- You will get answers to most of your opening questions.
- It will help you to digest FULLY the opening rules and principles presented in the courses “The GMs Openings Laboratory” – 1 and 2.
- Consequently, it will help you get the MOST practical benefit from these courses.
- You will extend your opening repertoire with some additional variations. Hence you’ll be a more universal player and it’ll be harder for your opponents to prepare against you.
What are the requirements?
- The Bonus Pack is designed to strengthen your opening preparation acquired from the course “The Grandmaster’s Openings Laboratory – 2”.
- Please do NOT purchase the Bonus Pack if you have not studied the main course yet. If this applies to you, you should learn the main course first.
- BONUS – 1: Sicilian Defense, Paulsen Variation
- BONUS – 2: Answers to Your Questions
- BONUS – 3: Answers to Your Questions (Part-2)BONUS – 4: Answers to Your Questions (Part-3)
GM Igor Smirnov
Igor Smirnov is a chess Grandmaster, coach, and holder of a Master’s degree in psychology. He’s the founder of the “Remote Chess Academy” company that has helped thousands of students worldwide to improve their results. GM Smirnov has developed lots of chess video lessons, articles, webinars and training courses.