Why was this course created?
Put your opponent on the defensive with the classic counter-attacking weapon against 1.d4, the King’s Indian Defense – the choice of World Champions from Bobby Fischer to Garry Kasparov.
In this comprehensive 9 hour Deep Dive course, GM Damian Lemos reveals all you need to know to become an expert in the King’s Indian Defense (1.d4 Nf6 2. c4 g6 3. Nc3 Bg7), demonstrating how to combat each of the main White variations in turn. The active King’s Indian Defense repertoire recommended by GM Lemos will frustrate White players used to trying their pet lines while giving Black excellent chances to play for a win in all variations.
The King’s Indian Defense is the definitive answer to 1.d4 and will serve you well for the whole of your playing career. If you want an opening system that your opponents will fear and will produce attacking wins by the bucketload, master the King’s Indian Defense with GM Damian Lemos’ Deep Dive course!
- Smyslov’s Solid 4.Nf3 and 5.Bg5, Kavutskiy-Ivanisevic
- Pseudo-London 5.Bf4, Arngrimsson-Jones
- Seirawan’s 5.Bd3 & 6.Nge2, Malakhov-Grischuk
- Taming the Caveman 6.Ng3, Carlsen-Radjabov
- Four Pawns Attack (5.f4) sidelines, Topalov-Kasparov
- Four Pawns Attack (8.dxe6 and 8.Be2 exd5 9.exd5), Sale-Damljanovic
- Four Pawns Attack Main Line 9.cxd5, Vaisser-Glek
- Samisch 5.f3 introduction
- Samisch 6.Be3 Main Line, Battaglini-Cheparinov
- Samisch with 6.Bg5, Milton-Korobov
- Averbakh 5.Be2 and 6.Bg5 introduction, Kunin-Skoberne
- Averbakh with 7.h4, Yakovich-Smirin
- Averbakh with 7.f4 and 8.Qd2
- Averbakh with 7.f4 and 8.Nf3, Bagirov-Khismatullin
- Averbakh with 8.Nf3, Yu-Ding
- Makogonov 5.h3 Part 1, Bluebaum-Carlsen
- Makogonov Part 2, Lupulescu-Nevednichy
- 5.Be2 and 6.Be3 system, Wojtaszek-Ding
- Classical 5.Nf3 and 6.Be2 Qe8!? introduction, Pulvett Marin-Jones
- Classical 6…Qe8!? Main Line, Bogner-Berkes
- Classical 6…Qe8!? The main Line continued
- Fianchetto Variation, Moskalenko-Andreikin
- Double Fianchetto vs. London System, Vovk-Wei
- Blasting the Long Diagonal, Timman-Kasparov
- The kamikaze attack, Leniart-Nakamura, and Benko-style, Elbilia-Shirov