No products in the cart.
The King’s Indian Defense – Lemos Deep Dive – GM Damian Lemos
In this comprehensive 9 hour Deep Dive course, GM Damian Lemos reveals all you need to know to become an expert in the King’s Indian Defense (1.d4 Nf6 2. c4 g6 3. Nc3 Bg7), demonstrating how to combat each of the main White variations in turn.
WHY WAS THIS COURSE CREATED?
Put your opponent on the defensive with the classic counter-attacking weapon against 1.d4, the King’s Indian Defense – the choice of World Champions from Bobby Fischer to Garry Kasparov.
In this comprehensive 9 hour Deep Dive course, GM Damian Lemos reveals all you need to know to become an expert in the King’s Indian Defense (1.d4 Nf6 2. c4 g6 3. Nc3 Bg7), demonstrating how to combat each of the main White variations in turn. The active King’s Indian Defense repertoire recommended by GM Lemos will frustrate White players used to trying their pet lines, while giving Black excellent chances to play for a win in all variations.
The King’s Indian Defense is the definitive answer to 1.d4 and will serve you well for the whole of your playing career. If you want an opening system that your opponents will fear and will produce attacking wins by the bucketload, master the King’s Indian Defense with GM Damian Lemos’ Deep Dive course!
- Part 1: An Active Repertoire in the King’s Indian Defense
- 1. Smyslov’s Solid 4.Nf3 and 5.Bg5, Kavutskiy-Ivanisevic
- 2. Pseudo-London 5.Bf4, Arngrimsson-Jones
- 3. Seirawan’s 5.Bd3 & 6.Nge2, Malakhov-Grischuk
- 4. Taming the Caveman 6.Ng3, Carlsen-Radjabov
- 5. Four Pawns Attack (5.f4) sidelines, Topalov-Kasparov
- 6. Four Pawns Attack (8.dxe6 and 8.Be2 exd5 9.exd5), Sale-Damljanovic
- 7. Four Pawns Attack Main Line 9.cxd5, Vaisser-Glek
- 8. Samisch 5.f3 introduction
- 9. Samisch 6.Be3 Main Line, Battaglini-Cheparinov
- 10. Samisch with 6.Bg5, Miton-Korobov
- 11. Averbakh 5.Be2 and 6.Bg5 introduction, Kunin-Skoberne
- 12. Averbakh with 7.h4, Yakovich-Smirin
- 13. Averbakh with 7.f4 and 8.Qd2
- 14. Averbakh with 7.f4 and 8.Nf3, Bagirov-Khismatullin
- 15. Averbakh with 8.Nf3, Yu-Ding
- 16. Makogonov 5.h3 Part 1, Bluebaum-Carlsen
- 17. Makogonov Part 2, Lupulescu-Nevednichy
- 18. 5.Be2 and 6.Be3 system, Wojtaszek-Ding
- 19. Classical 5.Nf3 and 6.Be2 Qe8!? introduction, Pulvett Marin-Jones
- 20. Classical 6…Qe8!? Main Line, Bogner-Berkes
- 21. Classical 6…Qe8!? Main Line continued
- 22. Fianchetto Variation, Moskalenko-Andreikin
- Part 2: Model Games
- 23. Double Fianchetto vs. London System, Vovk-Wei
- 24. Blasting the Long Diagonal, Timman-Kasparov
- 25. Kamikaze attack, Leniart-Nakamura, and Benko-style, Elbilia-Shirov
30 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee
You must be thrilled with this purchase, and it must transform your chess the way I state in this letter, or I don’t want your money. Try it out and if you don’t agree that it’s an amazing program and worth more than you paid, keep all your money. If for any reason you’re not satisfied with the purchase just ask for your money back. It doesn’t get any easier than that.