Why this course was created?
This superb 15-hour course from prodigy GM Naroditsky reveals his method for getting better at chess. Broken down into sections on the opening, tactics, calculation, positional play, and endgames, Daniel explains what you need to do to get real improvement in each of these areas.
In each of the 18 chapters, GM Naroditsky selects his favorite examples and talks you through his chess philosophy and thought process, guiding you around all the common mistakes players make and delivering you to the perfect solution.
In addition, Daniel reveals his method for training and improving in each area: how to build an opening repertoire that suits you; the best ways to improve your tactical ability and how to learn the endgame.
As someone who has experienced phenomenal success and rapid improvement, Daniel’s advice on how to apply what he teaches is invaluable and his focus on principles makes this advanced material accessible to any determined improver.
Includes a 1-hour bonus of Daniel playing online blitz, voicing his thoughts and analysis in real time!
Who is this course for?
Rapid chess improvement is possible at any age, you just need to train in the right way. The Naroditsky Method not only gives you all the training guidance normally reserved for students of Grandmasters, but you also get Daniel’s brilliantly clear explanations of what’s really going on in every type of position.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn:
- The #1 mistake players make in the opening – so simple but a game-changer! (Chapter 1)
- What you need to do to snowball the initiative into a winning advantage instead of letting it fizzle out. (Chapter 6)
- When to trust your intuition and when to calculate – time-saving advice that eliminates errors. (Chapter 7)
- What imbalances are and why they’re your new best friend. See how Anand’s understanding of imbalances was enough to brilliantly destroy Ivanchuk – Vassily only realized he was lost 28 moves later! (Chapter 8)
- The ‘Falsification’ technique and why it’s the best thing you can do to become a master calculator. (Chapter 10)
- The ‘reason’ many players don’t like playing endings is based on a misconception. Daniel’s explanation of what’s really going on will make you love the endgame! (Chapter 16)
With the Naroditsky Method, you have all you need to become the best you can be. Now, the rest is up to you.
- LESSON 1 Laying the Groundwork
- LESSON 2 How to Select an Opening Repertoire
- LESSON 3 Punishing Opening Rebels
- LESSON 4 How to Study the Opening
- LESSON 5 Opening Preparation
- LESSON 6 Initiative
- LESSON 7 Intuition
- LESSON 8 Imbalances
- LESSON 9 Becoming a Tactical Beast
- LESSON 10 Calculation
- LESSON 11 Introduction to Positional Chess
- LESSON 12 Unspoken Rules of Positional Chess
- LESSON 13 Understanding Piece Placement
- LESSON 14 Introduction to the Endgame
- LESSON 15 Theoretical Endgames
- LESSON 16 Practical Endgames
- LESSON 17 Endgame Tactics
- LESSON 18 Common Themes and Concepts in the Endgame
- BONUS Live Blitz with GM Daniel Naroditsky
About the Author:
GM Daniel Naroditsky (2646 FIDE)
He has been ranked No. 1 in the U.S. in his age category for the past eight years. He is also the youngest published chess author in history, having his first book published at age 14. At the 2010 U.S. Open, Naroditsky scored 7½/9 to share second through fifth places, behind Grandmaster Alejandro Ramírez and tied with Grandmasters Alexander Shabalov and Varuzhan Akobian.