Master Method Series #14
Super GM Ivan Sokolov, once the youngest GM in the world and several times ranked #12, and iChess brings you 15 hours of elite training to transform your game.
From building an opening repertoire that works for you to the 10 endgames you really must know, Dynamic Chess Secrets gives you everything you need to become a dominant competitive player.
The material in this course has been chosen for its practical strength. You’ll learn powerful ideas like the Velimirovic Attack and how to win the initiative.
Don’t miss this opportunity to improve your game with Ivan Sokolov, the man who has beaten Kasparov, Anand, Kramnik, and Carlsen and is one of the finest teachers around today.
Here’s a taste of what this course will do for you:
- Eliminate unnecessary losses with the “hidden hope” You play your move, your opponent bashes out a triumphant reply and… you realize you’ve blundered. Game over? No! Sokolov reveals why games are normally lost the move after the perceived blunder and how awareness of the “hidden hope” can save you from tons of unnecessary losses. (Chapter 4)
- Make your pieces roar! GM Sokolov shows how to unleash the latent power in all your pieces by changing the structure to suit you. See how Wesley So sacrifices first a knight, then his queen to bring his books to life in an ingenious attack! (Chapter 5)
- Attack with overwhelming force. You probably have a few attacking ideas in your arsenal: pawn storms on the kingside, sacrifices on h7 and so on. Now upgrade your attacking play with Ivan’s easy-to-follow system for playing the awesome Velimirovic Attack – so powerful it crushed a 2560 GM in just 24 moves!
Ivan Sokolov has organized his Dynamic Chess Secrets immaculately, covering every aspect of your chess development so there are no cracks in your armor:
- You’ll be shown how to build an opening repertoire that gives you the type of games you want – make your opponents play on your terms!
- You’ll learn the 10 endgames you simply must know – Sokolov makes endgame training fun and this knowledge will serve you well for life.
- Every other minute is dedicated to teaching you how to seize the initiative, boss the game, overload your rival with relentless attacks and win with the controlled aggression of a Kasparov.
As well as the 15 hours of world-class instruction from GM Sokolov, you get challenging puzzles so you know you’ve mastered the material; a course summary for quick reference and reminders; a Q&A session with Ivan in the Netherlands and the complete PGN with ALL of Ivan’s personal notes and analysis!!
The Sokolov Method [15-hour course]
The 15 hours of elite training to transform your game: from building an opening repertoire that works for you to the 10 endgames you really must know, Dynamic Chess Secrets gives you everything you need to become a dominant competitive player.
The detailed summary in PDF format makes navigation a breeze, assuring that every lesson is easily accessible!
Practical tests are designed to test your knowledge to the limit!
Complete PGN File
PGNs are included so you can print or browse the ideas on your favorite chess software.
FREE BONUS: Exclusive Q&A Video with GM Sokolov
Question and Answer session with a presenter, where we talk to him about the questions you all want to be answered!
- LESSON 1 Building your personal repertoire
- LESSON 2 Trust your guns!
- LESSON 3 Facing the King’s Indian
- LESSON 4 If you blunder, don’t panic!
- LESSON 5 Middlegame themes
– Power of the rook on the seventh
– Files, diagonals and pawn breaks
– Opposite-colored bishops
- LESSON 6 Seizing the initiative
- LESSON 7 Intuitive sacrifices
- LESSON 8 Attacking themes
- LESSON 9 Material imbalances
- LESSON 10 The 10 must-know endgames
- BONUS Aronian-Carlsen
GM Ivan Sokolov (2607 FIDE)
is the strong Dutch Grandmaster, world-famous coach and renowned chess author. GM Sokolov has won many very strong International chess tournaments beating players like Carlsen, Kasparov, Kramnik and so on. GM Sokolov’s peak FIDE Elo is 2706, ranking as high as #12 in the world.