This course provides practical instructions and recommendation for 1600-2000 rated players on how to think, plan and win chess games.
Think, Plan and Win
“It is amazing! The way to show the ideas behind the moves, the way to explain the concepts everyone should know, the selection of the examples, the summaries with the important ideas … Excellent job! Thank you very much, Mr. Smirnov.“ – Juan Pedro Cordón Gutiérrez
Imagine you have come to a shop to purchase a mobile phone. The shopkeeper gives you a phone with 10 books on how it works and how to use it.
The same process is followed in chess learning. There’s a huge difference between knowledge and skill. For example, you can read thousands of books about martial arts, but it doesn’t mean that you’ll become a great fighter. Apart from information, you need to train and acquire the necessary practical skills. This is true just as much for chess.
That is why, in these seminars, GM Smirnov provides you with a very small user’s manual that has several items you can follow, one by one, to understand chess clearly.
What will you get?
- The correct thinking method that should be used during games, which will allow you to find the best moves in any position
- A concrete guide on what and how exactly you should study to become a strong player
- You will know how to use all the knowledge which you already have to finally get concrete results
- An account of experiences and practical recommendations from a lot of successful players (Grandmasters)
- Not only the chess recommendations but also the secrets of the professional players (Grandmasters) about how to prepare for tournaments, how to prepare for the game and so on…
- You will know how to learn chess effectively
- You will stop making blunders
- You will be able to calculate variations quickly and precisely
- You will know how to create an opening repertoire properly
- You will save years of effort and get fast progress
- You will fully understand the psychological factors necessary for success in chess
- You will avoid the typical mistakes in chess development, which nearly all chess players make
- And many other things…
GM Igor Smirnov
Igor Smirnov is a chess Grandmaster, coach, and holder of a Master’s degree in psychology. He’s the founder of the “Remote Chess Academy” company that has helped thousands of students worldwide to improve their results. GM Smirnov has developed lots of chess video lessons, articles, webinars and training courses.