We are happy to introduce to you Understand the Hedgehog. The team of eminent grandmasters will provide extensive knowledge of this fundamental pawn structure including 8.5 hours of high-level training, a PGN database from the lectures, and additional training materials related to the topics.
We are happy to introduce to you Understand the Hedgehog.
The Hedgehog is definitely one of the most important pawn structures in chess. This typical position can arise via so many different opening variations that no serious chess player can skip learning it. Studying the Hedgehog will dramatically improve your opening repertoire and general chess understanding.
The team of eminent grandmasters will provide extensive knowledge of this fundamental pawn structure. Additionally, you will get insights on the opening variations featuring the Hedgehog.
You get 8.5 hours of high-level training which will provide you with the following benefits:
- Better understanding of the Hedgehog Structures
- In-depth insights into the typical positional and tactical patterns in the Hedgehog
- Better feeling of the connection between the opening and the middlegame
- Better understanding of the space advantage
- Better general chess understanding
Chapter 1. Typical Endgames in the Hedgehog – GM Grigor Grigorov
Chapter 2. Hedgehog Middlegame – Active Plans for Black – GM Vladimir Georgiev
Chapter 3. Hedgehog Middlegame – Active Plans for White – GM Alexander Khalifman
Chapter 4. Nimzo-Indian and Queen’s Indian Hedgehog – GM Pavel Eljanov
Chapter 5. English Hedgehog – Positional and Tactical Ideas – GM Ioannis Papaioannou
Chapter 6. Typical Tactical Ideas in the Hedgehog – GM Petar Arnaudov
Chapter 7. Q&A Session with GM Grigor Grigorov and GM Petar Arnaudov
- 8.5 hours of high-level training
- Access to Recordings and PGN files from the lectures
- Additional training materials related to the topics