Winning Endgame Strategies
You probably noticed that all the top GMs are also excellent endgame players. And that’s NOT a coincidence. A great number of games are decided in the endgame.
Grandmasters meticulously examine endings with one side having an upper hand and learn how to save or convert them into a win. From a practical point of view, those are the most important positions.
However, that’s where many club players are struggling.
We often hear things like “I’m a bad endgame player” or “I don’t get the endings”. The truth is those players are either lacking experience or don’t have enough endgame knowledge and practice under their belt. Great endgame play is based on strategies and intuition.
And that’s exactly what this course provides.
You will learn 50 endgames “building blocks” that you can use in your own games to construct a win.
GM Kuljasevic has learned some of those ideas when he was 15 and 2200 rated from Mikhail Shereshevsky, one of the most renowned endgame experts. After studying those strategies he reached IM level within 4 months, becoming a GM thereafter.
Many of those principles and ideas are pretty advanced and hard to digest for a club player without deciphering and proper explanation. That’s what GM Kuljasevic does in this Endgame Mastery Course. He makes it a breeze to understand and apply those ideas. And also adds his own wisdom and contemporary examples giving you the COMPLETE coverage of the Endgame Strategies.
What this course will do for you:
- Give you a variety of concrete endgame techniques and special tools that you can use to win your endgames
- Improve your endgame intuition and pattern recognition by looking at various examples throughout the course
Many club players are often not sure what to do in the endgame.
GM Kuljasevic shares his own endgame philosophy [aka master-plan] that helped him and many dozens of his students to win hundreds if not thousands of endgames.
If you master the endgame strategies you will get a strong competitive edge. Even if it was your weakness before, you will turn it into your strength and help winning many games and gain rating points.
- INTRO Winning Endgame Strategies
- CHAPTER 1 Schematic Thinking I
- CHAPTER 2 Schematic Thinking II
- CHAPTER 3 Schematic Thinking III
- CHAPTER 4 Exchanging pieces I
- CHAPTER 5 Exchanging pieces II
- CHAPTER 6 Exchanging pieces III
- CHAPTER 7 Two weaknesses I
- CHAPTER 8 Two weaknesses II
- CHAPTER 9 Symmetrical positions I
- CHAPTER 10 Symmetrical positions II
- CHAPTER 11 Isolated pawn I
- CHAPTER 12 Isolated pawn II
- CHAPTER 13 Passed pawn
- CHAPTER 14 Converting advantage I
- CHAPTER 15 Converting advantage II
You will learn
- The “schematic thinking” process that most Grandmasters use to dominate in the endgames
- How to eliminate THE ONE THING that has been keeping you endgame understanding at the current level and preventing you from performing at your best
- The endgame “building blocks” that you can use to construct your own win
- The simple, yet very effective “do not hurry” principle that will allow you to consistently outplay your opponents
- The key WINNING idea to keep in mind when playing symmetrical endgames
GM Davorin Kuljasevic (FIDE 2591)
GM Davorin Kuljasevic is a Croatian GM, who graduated from Texas Tech University and played in USCL 2007 and 2008 for Dallas Destiny, becoming US champion both years. He is an experienced coach and a winner of many tournaments: Castelfranco Veneto 2014, Split Open 2013, Mitropa Cup 2013 with the team of Croatia, Lubbock Spice Cup Spring 2011, Rijeka Open 2011, etc.