Winning The Middlegame by GM Smirnov
Many players don’t know clearly what to do in the middlegame. In the opening stage, one needs to develop one’s pieces, but after that, it’s much harder to find the right moves.
There are many tutorials that cover different strategic and tactical motifs in chess, but there’s no single and clear guide. Our new course is designed to provide you with such a guide.
This course is designed mainly for students at a 1500-2000 rating level. However, it will still be useful for higher-rated students as well.
3 Things you will get:
- Reveal and explain EVERYTHING about Chess Strategy. With this, you will UNDERSTAND how to play REAL chess and HOW to think during a real game!
- Reveal the SECRET of strong players: MOST importantly, you will learn how to play in specific pawn structures.
- Show you how strong players use important strategic rules in their games and win even against the strongest opponents.
- The Single Most Important Middlegame Rule
- Evergreen Middlegame strategy
- Isolated pawns
- The main middlegame plan unknown to amateur players
- What will you do when you cannot attack?
- Doubled pawns
- When and how to move your pawns
- Majority attack
- You will have a much clearer understanding of middlegame play after studying this course. You will be able to apply this knowledge right away after you have finished studying this course.
By the end of this course, the gap in middlegame knowledge between you and your opponents will become so huge that it will be really difficult for them to compete with you.
GM Igor Smirnov
Igor Smirnov is a chess Grandmaster, coach, and holder of a Master’s degree in psychology. He’s the founder of the “Remote Chess Academy” company that has helped thousands of students worldwide to improve their results. GM Smirnov has developed lots of chess video lessons, articles, webinars and training courses.