The Road to 2200 Program
A 10-Week Ultimate Shortcut
Join Road To 2200
to Exploding Your Chess
Here’s How The Program Works:
You’ll Master 5 Key Elements of Chess
in 10 Weeks
Each Week, You Will...
Take The 3 Classes
You will attend 3 training sessions per week in one of the 5 Key Elements of Chess. By the time you finish all 32 video classes, you will be on your way to the final goal.
3 times per week)
Complete The Training Tasks
During those exercises, you will apply the new skills and knowledge you've learned during the class. It will help to reinforce the important concepts and make you game-ready.
3 times per week)
Review The Key Concepts
You'll review the most important ideas and concepts before sleep, to make sure you digest 100% of the material. It is a very important part of the learning process - don't skip it!
3 times per week)
You’ll Also Get:
The Training Calendar for Keeping Track of Your Progress
Key Ideas and Concepts Summary to Quickly Digest New Material
Fully Annotated PGN Vault for Advanced Studying
Comprehensive Final Exam for Challenging Your New Skills
Training Agreement and Certificate of Completion
Unlimited Support from the Chess Community
Plus, You’ll Receive The Following 3 Bonuses
Only Available for the next 100 Buyers
120-Minute Mastermind Session with IM David Fitzsimons $299 Value - IM Fitzsimons goes in-depth over the most important concepts of the RT2200 Program and addresses the most common questions.
Private 1-on-1 30-Minute Strategy Call with IM David Fitzsimons or One of Our Coaches $199 Value [When: TBA] - Get all your questions answered personally by IM Fitzsimons or One of Our Coaches
Access to The Road 2200 Program Members-Only Group $149 Value
Here is what you’ll learn
Week 1: Attacking the King in the Center
Attacking chess is a cornerstone of success.
No surprise, all the greatest players in history Kasparov, Tal, Fischer... were also great attackers.
If you want to win games and increase your overall chess level, a deep understanding of attacking chess is a must.
And if you want to master this invaluable skill, you are in the right place!
IM David Fitzsimons will give you the Master's approach to attacking chess.
In week #1, we will learn…
- The Pieces Development Algorithm
- The "Psychological Component" of Defending Against Attacks
- The Key King's Safety Principles
- Calculation Method for "Refuting the Refutations"
- The "Attacking Ratio" Concept
- The Repetition of Moves Trick
- Week 2 Castled King
Week 2: Castled King
Castling happens in over 90% of chess games.
Needless to say, it is a VERY popular move.
Oddly enough, most players don't pay too much attention to it (knowing how to move the King two squares toward the Rook and passing the Rook over... won't cut it).
Just learn how to attack the Castled King and you'll have a plan in 9/10 games you play!
IM Fitzsimons reveals all the important plans and aspects when it comes to attacking the castled king.
In week #2, we will learn…
- Constructing the Greek Gift Sacrifice
- How to Use Pattern Recognition?
- The Secret of Imaginative Moves
- Prophylactic Thinking Techniques
- Finding a Perfect Spot for an Attack
- "Reading" Your Opponent's Plans
Week 3: Opposite Side Castling (OSC)
Opposite Side Casting is an under-the-radar topic that many aspiring players ignore.
That makes a great opportunity for you to master it and score some hefty wins!
IM Fitzsimons shares his full blueprint for playing & attacking in OSC positions, no matter what your opponent do!
In week #3, we will learn…
- The Pawn Storm Theory
- Creating a 'Hook' in Your Opponent's Position
- How to 'Buy' More Time in the OSC attack
- The Flank Attack
- Cranking up the Activity of Your Pieces
Week 4: Isolated Queen’s Pawn (IQP)
Want to master the Middlegame?
Simple. Learn to play the isolani!
Isolated Queens Pawn is the most important positional element to understand.
And that's not only because it arises from many different openings... but also because it offers rich attacking potential for both sides!
IM Fitzsimons gives you a complete masterclass on playing with or against the IQP.
In week #4, we will learn…
- The Most Important Square on the Board
- Top Priority Pieces
- The "Drawback Principle"
- Executing a Perfect Break (d4-d5-break and f2-f4-f5-break)
- Attack vs. Defense Key Plans
- Light-Squared Strategy
- Strong and Weak Colored Complexes
- Nunn’s LPDO Principle (Loose Pieces Drop Off)
Week 5: Isolated Pawn Couple (IPC) + Hanging Pawns
Have you ever noticed how IMs and GMs can almost instantly come up with a game-winning plan?
It feels so effortless and natural, that we start thinking... 'I wish I could do that too!'
The secret is simple.
They 'read' the pawn structures. They have a 'library' of plans in their mind associated with each structure and can quickly access it.
IM Fitzsimons will 're-wire' your brain and upload a library of plans associated with IPC and the Hanging Pawns Structure!
In week #5, we will learn…
- Transformations of Pawn Structure
- IPC Theory
- Prophylactic Moves to Watch Out For
- The Hanging Pawns Strategy
- The Ideal Piece-Placement vs. Hanging Pawns
- The Pawn Break
Week 6: Backward Pawn + Doubled Pawns
There is a simple 3-step algorithm when it comes to winning the middlegame...
1. Find a weakness
2. Reposition your pieces
3. Put tons of pressure
And the quickest way to find the weaknesses in your opponent's camp... is to know what to look for!
IM Fitzsimons gives a complete breakdown of weak pawns, as well as shares his exact plans of action for each type of weakness.
In week #6, we will learn…
- What is a Weakness?
- A "Double" Weakness
- Outpost Pieces and Frontal Attack
- Improving the Position
- Compensation for Static Weaknesses
- Positional Imbalances
Week 7: The Minority Attack + Doubled Pawns
Have you ever found yourself in a position where you have no idea what to play next?
If you are rated under 2200, the answer is solid 'YES'.
The Minority Attack is a great way to construct a positionally sound setup for yourself, simultaneously creating weaknesses in your opponent's position.
IM Fitzsimons will unlock your positional talent so that when opportunities begin to appear in front of you... you won't miss the chance!
In week #7, we will learn…
- "Bad Bishop Defends a Good Pawn" Principle
- The Skill of Calculating Short Variations
- The Skill of Prophylactic Thinking
- The Purpose of Minority Attack
- Rerouting the Knight Principles
- Dynamic Advantages and How to Gain an Edge
Week 8: Queenside Pawn Majority (QPM) + Complex Pawn Endings
Queenside Pawn Majority is one of the most misunderstood concepts in chess.
Some players say it's 'preferable'. Some call QPM 'dangerous' and tend to stay away.
All I can say is... some top GMs made a career out of it.
Want to learn how?
IM Fitzsimons designed a complete roadmap for you, showing when and how to play QPM positions. This will turn in into a 'magnet' attracting all the favorable positions and repelling the bad ones.
In week #8, we will learn…
- The Key File in QPM Structures
- The 7th and 8th Rank Attack
- The Majority Attack Strategy
- The 'Perfect Endgame Plan' in QPM Structures
- The Most Dangerous Pawn
- How to Achieve the Ideal Pawn Structure (winning plan included)
- 'Widening the Beachhead' Strategy
- Concept of "Reserve Tempi"
Week 9: Complex Pawn Endings + Minor Piece Endings
Some players think that pawns are the soul of chess.
I disagree. Because pawn endings are.
"They decide the fate of the game."
In short, if you're after the biggest shortcut for taking your game to next level and racking up Elo points... this is it.
Study practical endings.
IM Fitzsimons will make you untouchable in the endgame. Instead of hoping that you will 'magically' play your best chess, you will have a commanding confidence over the board.
And this alone will translate into a serious boost, not only in your endgame performance, but also in all other parts of the game.
In week #9, we will learn…
- Rook's Pawns Exceptions
- Activating Your Defensive Resources
- The Shortest Path to a Draw
- "Knight Endgames are Pawn Endgames" Principle
- Creating a "barrier" with a Knight
Week 10: Minor Piece Endings + Complex Major Piece Endings
Want to become a real endgame general?
Master the minor piece endgames.
Everything here comes to the fundamental understanding of the knight and bishop.
This is a tough one, but the reward is enormous. Nothing shows a level of a chess player better than their ability to play minor piece endgames.
In other words... overall chess level is proportional to the understanding of the endings.
IM Fitzsimons gives you a complete system for cracking those endgames and playing it nearly on autopilot. Learn it once, and it'll serve you forever!
In week #10, we will learn…
- Same-Colored Bishops Plans
- The Principle of Two Weaknesses (Advanced Version)
- The Most Important Factor in Rook endings
- Preventing Counter-Plays
- Dr. Tarrasch’s Endgames Principles
- Queen Endings Strategy
- Next, you will proceed to the Comprehensive Review of the Key Concepts and the Final Exam!
Here is What Will Happen in
Your Chess 10 Weeks From Today:
Your 10-Week Road to 2200
Complete Program Starts Now:
Join Road to 2200
The Road to 2200
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
You must be thrilled with this purchase, and it must transform your chess the way I state in this letter. Try it out and if you don’t agree that it’s an amazing training, we will find a way to make this right!
Just contact Support!