masters - tag
Club players and beginners have raised their level if we compare to 20 years ago, when the flow of information was not available for everyone. The tactical level of players rated around 1900 it is not much different from players rated 2200.
All chess players want to become masters, but only 1% succeed and the other 99% fail. Is that because they don’t have talent, necessary IQ level or some other master traits? Nope. The 99% don’t reach the master level for a completely different set of reasons. Curious to find out why? Read on.