If you think simple rook or king + pawn endings are all there is to learn when it comes to chess endgames…
You are WRONG!
Endgames are the most technical phase of the game. Where the first move might give you an advantage, the second one might be neutral, and the third one might make you lose the game.
You have to evaluate the position. You have to calculate the right alternatives. You have to choose the RIGHT move on every move in the endgame.
Want to know how to play the Lucena position where your opponent has the extra pawn?
Which king move is the correct one to escape checkmates in the Philidor position?
How to convert a bishop + pawn against a lone king and not just dilly-dally around to a draw?
This is what you will learn in the second part of the popular Endgame for Club Players series by IM Mat Kolosowski. It’s a 3-hour advanced video training on how to tackle chess endgames, especially beyond the 1800 rating level.
Here is what’s inside:
Watch the full video with TCW Academy!Want to get access to the entire library of chess videos just like this one? Check out TCW Academy, the premium membership for chess players, coaches, and parents! Our platform combines video lessons and training into a complete system, so you can quickly learn and start winning games tomorrow!
You get tons of exclusive content and benefits like:
- Unlimited Access to Academy Video Library [Our Team of top coaches like GM Marian Petrov and GM Bryan Smith is here to help you gain at least 250 Elo points by summer]
- Access to New Exclusive Videos [New videos are released twice a month and PGNs are included]
- Pick what chess skills you are looking to develop and follow your path to Mastery
- Master every skill easily with our powerful quizzing system
- Can’t find a topic you want to learn? Use our ‘Request a Course’ feature!
- …and much more!